Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» PotterMore: Anyone else on it?
Wed May 02, 2012 11:30 pm by BlackFalcon

» THE MUSIC THREAD
Wed May 02, 2012 11:19 pm by BlackFalcon

» I Wanna' Be, The Very Best! -- A Pokemon Tribute Thread
Wed May 02, 2012 11:09 pm by BlackFalcon

» WARFare Draft Show Prediction Contest Results
Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:57 pm by HolyJose

» JBW Show Feedback Thread.
Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:46 pm by Rome

» Mayhem "We're back" Episode
Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:17 am by Robareid

» WARFare Draft Show Prediction Contest
Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:34 am by Robareid

» YAY!!!!!!!!!!
Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:12 am by S.E. Zero

» NEW Daniel May profile
Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:35 am by Enforcer

June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:10 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of JBW: JUSTIFIABLY BADASS WRESTLING on your social bookmarking website


ALL IC CHATTING HERE!!

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

ALL IC CHATTING HERE!!

Post  Rated_R(ob)KO on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:38 pm

Wanna' call someone out IC and there's no show going on? Hell... Do it here! These are the proving grounds for your to brush up on punctuation, structure and building your character(s) Let us have your best!!
avatar
Rated_R(ob)KO
COO Of JBW (Admin)
COO Of JBW (Admin)

Posts : 148
Points : 199
Reputation : -26
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 33
Location : Southern New Jersey

http://jbwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL IC CHATTING HERE!!

Post  Poot-Hair on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:28 pm

IC(as "The Archangel" Kayden James):*Walks in through the front door*So this is the new JBW site ehh? *Spits on the floor* Another outlet for more blasphemey. Another outlet for lying, cheating, stealing. Another outlet for adultry.

Though the site is now changed, my agenda remains the same. I will cleanse JBW of the filthy vermon that call it home. I will succeed through the strength my God has given me. *Spits in the floor again and walks back out*
avatar
Poot-Hair
The Southern Freak Mod
The Southern Freak Mod

Posts : 71
Points : 77
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-02-10
Age : 31
Location : Ider Alabama...washing the dirt...and poo off my soul

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL IC CHATTING HERE!!

Post  K-Jammin on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:55 pm

Poot-Hair wrote:IC(as "The Archangel" Kayden James):*Walks in through the front door*So this is the new JBW site ehh? *Spits on the floor* Another outlet for more blasphemey. Another outlet for lying, cheating, stealing. Another outlet for adultry.

Though the site is now changed, my agenda remains the same. I will cleanse JBW of the filthy vermon that call it home. I will succeed through the strength my God has given me. *Spits in the floor again and walks back out*

IC: Ew, stop spitting everywhere you freak...

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
K-Jammin
The Mod Boss
The Mod Boss

Posts : 137
Points : 144
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : West Sussex, England

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL IC CHATTING HERE!!

Post  SLEEPY LOCO on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:37 pm

IC: Atleast he isn't spittin' that shit LRB is always spittin'. Speaking of that bitch I noticed he hasn't popped his head into the new JBW headquarters. That slow backwards mutha fucka probaly isn't smart enough to work a computer to read the email that we moved. Cool

OOC: Do we need to use IC if we are in the IC thread? Question confused

SLEEPY LOCO
Green
Green

Posts : 46
Points : 48
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL IC CHATTING HERE!!

Post  K-Jammin on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:39 pm

SLEEPY LOCO wrote:IC: Atleast he isn't spittin' that shit LRB is always spittin'. Speaking of that bitch I noticed he hasn't popped his head into the new JBW headquarters. That slow backwards mutha fucka probaly isn't smart enough to work a computer to read the email that we moved. Cool

OOC: Do we need to use IC if we are in the IC thread? Question confused

Shit your right lol old habits and all that...

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
K-Jammin
The Mod Boss
The Mod Boss

Posts : 137
Points : 144
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : West Sussex, England

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL IC CHATTING HERE!!

Post  BlackFalcon on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:52 pm

IC as Connor Chaos: Alright the new site is here. The perfect conduit for which to spread Chaos to the Jabe. These guys aren't gonna know what hit them. With my Seven Wonders Title, I've proved I'm more than able to stand with the best on this roster. SO look out JBW, because the Tempest of Turmoil is coming your way!
avatar
BlackFalcon
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 68
Points : 76
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 24
Location : Coventry, England

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL IC CHATTING HERE!!

Post  Jman on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:57 pm

BlackFalcon wrote:IC as Connor Chaos: Alright the new site is here. The perfect conduit for which to spread Chaos to the Jabe. These guys aren't gonna know what hit them. With my Seven Wonders Title, I've proved I'm more than able to stand with the best on this roster. SO look out JBW, because the Tempest of Turmoil is coming your way!

IC: The Seven Wonders title? I like you Connor, I think you have a chance to be where I am one day.

Word of advice though, don't hang you're hat on a title nobody cares about.
avatar
Jman
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 68
Points : 73
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 25
Location : South Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL IC CHATTING HERE!!

Post  BlackFalcon on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:14 pm

Jman wrote:
IC: The Seven Wonders title? I like you Connor, I think you have a chance to be where I am one day.

Word of advice though, don't hang you're hat on a title nobody cares about.

IC: Jman, I have nothing but respect for you, and I know the Belt is relatively new in the E-Fed world but why the hate? I had to go through Six other guys including both of Two of A Kind and HolyJose to get this, and I'm the first ever Seven Wonders Champ. I think that proves I'm ready to take on new challenges. I would relish the cahnce to face the likes of you or Ryusuke Serra, and I know it would be a great match.
avatar
BlackFalcon
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 68
Points : 76
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 24
Location : Coventry, England

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL IC CHATTING HERE!!

Post  HolyJose on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:21 pm

IC: now now children play nice. *smacks Jman with a steal chair* that world title is mine!

_________________
HolyJose
JBW WARFare World Televison Champion (1 time)
JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion (1 time)
First Ever dual Champion in JBW History

Azrael
JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion (1 time)
The face of HolyJose
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
HolyJose
The Mexican Mod
The Mexican Mod

Posts : 187
Points : 202
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 26
Location : Manassas, VA

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL IC CHATTING HERE!!

Post  Snair on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:20 am

Jman wrote:
BlackFalcon wrote:IC as Connor Chaos: Alright the new site is here. The perfect conduit for which to spread Chaos to the Jabe. These guys aren't gonna know what hit them. With my Seven Wonders Title, I've proved I'm more than able to stand with the best on this roster. SO look out JBW, because the Tempest of Turmoil is coming your way!

IC: The Seven Wonders title? I like you Connor, I think you have a chance to be where I am one day.

Word of advice though, don't hang you're hat on a title nobody cares about.

So you finally uploaded an avatar pic.
avatar
Snair
Green
Green

Posts : 26
Points : 32
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 27
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL IC CHATTING HERE!!

Post  Snair on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:21 am

HolyJose wrote:IC: now now children play nice. *smacks Jman with a steal chair* that world title is mine!
IC:Nope, you aren't there yet.
avatar
Snair
Green
Green

Posts : 26
Points : 32
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 27
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL IC CHATTING HERE!!

Post  Whatsy on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:01 am

ic as vaquero: so how many bones do i have to break to get a title match around here
avatar
Whatsy
Dreamer
Dreamer

Posts : 22
Points : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 24
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL IC CHATTING HERE!!

Post  K-Jammin on Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:15 pm

Whatsy wrote:ic as vaquero: so how many bones do i have to break to get a title match around here

IC: You should probably introduce yourself first, seeing as no one knows who the fuck you are...

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
K-Jammin
The Mod Boss
The Mod Boss

Posts : 137
Points : 144
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : West Sussex, England

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL IC CHATTING HERE!!

Post  Whatsy on Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:22 pm

K-Jammin wrote:
Whatsy wrote:ic as vaquero: so how many bones do i have to break to get a title match around here

IC: You should probably introduce yourself first, seeing as no one knows who the fuck you are...
ic as vaquero: forgive me i am the man that is going to break every single bone in your body and take your title
avatar
Whatsy
Dreamer
Dreamer

Posts : 22
Points : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 24
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL IC CHATTING HERE!!

Post  K-Jammin on Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:30 pm

Whatsy wrote:
K-Jammin wrote:
Whatsy wrote:ic as vaquero: so how many bones do i have to break to get a title match around here

IC: You should probably introduce yourself first, seeing as no one knows who the fuck you are...
ic as vaquero: forgive me i am the man that is going to break every single bone in your body and take your title

IC: Please just take my title just don't hurt me!!! Jobbers are my kryptonite!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
K-Jammin
The Mod Boss
The Mod Boss

Posts : 137
Points : 144
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : West Sussex, England

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL IC CHATTING HERE!!

Post  Whatsy on Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:44 pm

K-Jammin wrote:
Whatsy wrote:
K-Jammin wrote:
Whatsy wrote:ic as vaquero: so how many bones do i have to break to get a title match around here

IC: You should probably introduce yourself first, seeing as no one knows who the fuck you are...
ic as vaquero: forgive me i am the man that is going to break every single bone in your body and take your title

IC: Please just take my title just don't hurt me!!! Jobbers are my kryptonite!
OOC: LOL lol!
avatar
Whatsy
Dreamer
Dreamer

Posts : 22
Points : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 24
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL IC CHATTING HERE!!

Post  K-Jammin on Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:55 pm

Whatsy wrote: OOC: LOL lol!

OOC: Man I seriously love that Goku "lol" smiley lol!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
K-Jammin
The Mod Boss
The Mod Boss

Posts : 137
Points : 144
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : West Sussex, England

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL IC CHATTING HERE!!

Post  Rehmix on Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:04 pm

K-Jammin wrote:IC: Please just take my title just don't hurt me!!! Jobbers are my kryptonite!

It's true! I saw Tom George look at K-Jammin once and he almost threw HIMSELF out of the ring. It was weird. I was all like affraid
avatar
Rehmix
Jabroni
Jabroni

Posts : 126
Points : 130
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 26
Location : Greensboro, NC

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL IC CHATTING HERE!!

Post  Whatsy on Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:08 pm

Rehmix wrote:
K-Jammin wrote:IC: Please just take my title just don't hurt me!!! Jobbers are my kryptonite!

It's true! I saw Tom George look at K-Jammin once and he almost threw HIMSELF out of the ring. It was weird. I was all like affraid

ic as avidico" aaahhh i remember that 1 i think it was more like this pale
avatar
Whatsy
Dreamer
Dreamer

Posts : 22
Points : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 24
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL IC CHATTING HERE!!

Post  K-Jammin on Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:15 pm

Rehmix wrote:
K-Jammin wrote:IC: Please just take my title just don't hurt me!!! Jobbers are my kryptonite!

It's true! I saw Tom George look at K-Jammin once and he almost threw HIMSELF out of the ring. It was weird. I was all like affraid

Tom George should be in the HOF! Poor guy kept showing up every week to just get buried and buried and buried Crying or Very sad

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
K-Jammin
The Mod Boss
The Mod Boss

Posts : 137
Points : 144
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : West Sussex, England

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL IC CHATTING HERE!!

Post  Rehmix on Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:20 pm

K-Jammin wrote:
Tom George should be in the HOF! Poor guy kept showing up every week to just get buried and buried and buried Crying or Very sad

I agree!
avatar
Rehmix
Jabroni
Jabroni

Posts : 126
Points : 130
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 26
Location : Greensboro, NC

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL IC CHATTING HERE!!

Post  zapphoman on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:01 am

So this is where JBW is calling home now? The Alpha Dog has a home?

(Grabs a phone book and looks up stripper pole installation)

The Alpha Dog has a lot of money to spend. By the time The Alpha Dog is done with this place, it's going to be party central. By the way, if you all hear strange noises coming from The Alpha Dogs room, that's probably him having appointments with your girlfriends...nothing personal just business.
avatar
zapphoman
President Of JBW
President Of JBW

Posts : 24
Points : 31
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 32
Location : Fort Smith Arkansas

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL IC CHATTING HERE!!

Post  DingoMac on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:04 am

zapphoman wrote:So this is where JBW is calling home now? The Alpha Dog has a home?

(Grabs a phone book and looks up stripper pole installation)

The Alpha Dog has a lot of money to spend. By the time The Alpha Dog is done with this place, it's going to be party central. By the way, if you all hear strange noises coming from The Alpha Dogs room, that's probably him having appointments with your girlfriends...nothing personal just business.
IC: Well mate, lets get this party started.Time to celebrate my arrival. I bought the Fosters so who wants to join me in cracking a couple Tinnies?
avatar
DingoMac
Green
Green

Posts : 39
Points : 41
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 25
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL IC CHATTING HERE!!

Post  KashDinero on Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:29 am

IC@Brick "The Bastard" Godslayer: I'll take that thank you.

Brick grabs Dingo Macs Fosters--downing it it in one he let's out a huge belch--he then eats the can.

Cheers, mate.

Looks off camera

Ere, Damian... I think I'm gonna like this one.

What did you say your name was again? Dingle MacIntosh? Welcome to JBW, Dingle MacIntosh... The more midcarders around here the merrier I say! Haha, just kidding, matey... Now gimmie another beer, ya little 'roo loving noob!

_________________
The Bossman... No gimmicks needed.

KashDinero
CEO Of JBW (Admin)
CEO Of JBW (Admin)

Posts : 39
Points : 52
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL IC CHATTING HERE!!

Post  DingoMac on Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:38 am

Hands brick another beer.

G'day. Uh help yaself there mate, plenty a piss for everyone.
Fair dinkum, ya need the midcarders, somebody has to make you look good mate God knows you can't! Laughing
Nice of ya to introduce yaself. How about we have ourselfs a little drink off?
avatar
DingoMac
Green
Green

Posts : 39
Points : 41
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 25
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL IC CHATTING HERE!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum