JBW: JUSTIFIABLY BADASS WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» PotterMore: Anyone else on it?
BULLSHITTING - Page 6 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:30 pm by BlackFalcon

» THE MUSIC THREAD
BULLSHITTING - Page 6 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:19 pm by BlackFalcon

» I Wanna' Be, The Very Best! -- A Pokemon Tribute Thread
BULLSHITTING - Page 6 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:09 pm by BlackFalcon

» WARFare Draft Show Prediction Contest Results
BULLSHITTING - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:57 pm by HolyJose

» JBW Show Feedback Thread.
BULLSHITTING - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:46 pm by Rome

» Mayhem "We're back" Episode
BULLSHITTING - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:17 am by Robareid

» WARFare Draft Show Prediction Contest
BULLSHITTING - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:34 am by Robareid

» YAY!!!!!!!!!!
BULLSHITTING - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:12 am by S.E. Zero

» NEW Daniel May profile
BULLSHITTING - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:35 am by Enforcer

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 186 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:31 pm
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of JBW: JUSTIFIABLY BADASS WRESTLING on your social bookmarking website

BULLSHITTING

+17
Robareid
SouthernBlood
Self-Destruction
LRB
DingoMac
HolyJose
zapphoman
BlackFalcon
Wade Barrett 1979
THEKEVINBRAND
Rehmix
Jman
S.E. Zero
SLEEPY LOCO
Poot-Hair
K-Jammin
Rated_R(ob)KO
21 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

BULLSHITTING - Page 6 Empty Re: BULLSHITTING

Post  Rehmix Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:32 pm

HolyJose wrote:Question for the K-Flare show I know I have a match but is a promo needed from me? I never got a PM

I never got one either Jose and we are in a match together so i don't think they need one.
Rehmix
Rehmix
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post  HolyJose Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Rehmix wrote:
HolyJose wrote:Question for the K-Flare show I know I have a match but is a promo needed from me? I never got a PM

I never got one either Jose and we are in a match together so i don't think they need one.

I was about to ask you too!
HolyJose
HolyJose
The Mexican Mod
The Mexican Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  THEKEVINBRAND Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:13 pm

Rob got banned this is bullshit!
THEKEVINBRAND
THEKEVINBRAND
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rated_R(ob)KO Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:54 pm

Well, they can't ban me from here LOL!!
Rated_R(ob)KO
Rated_R(ob)KO
COO Of JBW (Admin)
COO Of JBW (Admin)

https://jbwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rome Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:00 am

Yeah, I'm still waiting for Sully to get back to me a promo--totally dropped the ball really. Kjam and Kash seem to be the main drivers and I'm only there for when they're both tired or need some "alone time" metaphorically. Very Happy

Edit: Rob, don't forget the you-know-what--we've been at 8 for a few days now, so I'm thinking about just solidifying it at 8.

Rome
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post  Rated_R(ob)KO Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:04 am

Rome wrote:Yeah, I'm still waiting for Sully to get back to me a promo--totally dropped the ball really. Kjam and Kash seem to be the main drivers and I'm only there for when they're both tired or need some "alone time" metaphorically. Very Happy

Edit: Rob, don't forget the you-know-what--we've been at 8 for a few days now, so I'm thinking about just solidifying it at 8.

You're gonna have to keep reminding me of it lol. I've got a lot of work this week so, I'm gonna need some help in the "remembering shit" department... oh wait, I fucking cursed around you and shit. Wait, I'll get banned... wait, this isn't that type of site... FUCK YEAH!
Rated_R(ob)KO
Rated_R(ob)KO
COO Of JBW (Admin)
COO Of JBW (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rome Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:05 am

Rated_R(ob)KO wrote:

You're gonna have to keep reminding me of it lol. I've got a lot of work this week so, I'm gonna need some help in the "remembering shit" department... oh wait, I fucking cursed around you and shit. Wait, I'll get banned... wait, this isn't that type of site... FUCK YEAH!

I'm sorry, what did you say? I just struck out--again >:[ *flips his PS3, then holds and soothes it*

No worries, I'll keep reminding you until you do. And you're an Admin--D: You're unbannable. Unbananable even.

Rome
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post  Robareid Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:54 pm

I'm in the same position, but from what's been said I assume not
Robareid
Robareid
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jman Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:06 pm

Just realized I can ban people.

Don't know how that happened.
Jman
Jman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  S.E. Zero Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:33 pm

Jman wrote:Just realized I can ban people.

Don't know how that happened.

Well you're a mod in the Jabe Mag. area maybe the power isnt limited to that sole area?
S.E. Zero
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000514821421

Back to top Go down

Post  HolyJose Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:55 pm

Rated_R(ob)KO wrote:
Rome wrote:Yeah, I'm still waiting for Sully to get back to me a promo--totally dropped the ball really. Kjam and Kash seem to be the main drivers and I'm only there for when they're both tired or need some "alone time" metaphorically. Very Happy

You can curse all the fuck you want. I don't give a shit though you're unbannable. For everyone else if it's not directly towards someone I don't care
HolyJose
HolyJose
The Mexican Mod
The Mexican Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Poot-Hair Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:40 am

Hey guys, just letting everyone know that I ain't dead yet or anything. I've had some personal issues I've been dealing with the past week but I'm still around.

I'll still be popping in here every now and again just to let everybody know I'm still kicking, but I won't be on as often as I was. Take care guys!! alien cat affraid cheers farao lol! elephant <-----FUCK I LOVE THESE SMILEYS!! lol
Poot-Hair
Poot-Hair
The Southern Freak Mod
The Southern Freak Mod

Location : Ider Alabama...washing the dirt...and poo off my soul

Back to top Go down

Post  Jman Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:01 pm

Poot-Hair wrote:Hey guys, just letting everyone know that I ain't dead yet or anything. I've had some personal issues I've been dealing with the past week but I'm still around.

I'll still be popping in here every now and again just to let everybody know I'm still kicking, but I won't be on as often as I was. Take care guys!! alien cat affraid cheers farao lol! elephant <-----FUCK I LOVE THESE SMILEYS!! lol

Pooter!

We miss ya bro.
Jman
Jman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Robareid Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Poot-Hair wrote:Hey guys, just letting everyone know that I ain't dead yet or anything. I've had some personal issues I've been dealing with the past week but I'm still around.

The selection is damn awesome!

santa geek cherry

Miss you bro, it's weird not having you here as much
Robareid
Robareid
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Poot-Hair Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:00 am

Okay guys I guess it's about time for me to enlighten you as to why I've been out for the past week or so.

Last Friday when I woke up, I did what any man does; I went to pee. When I went, I completely filled the toilet with blood. I'm not talking about just a tinge of blood, I mean filled the toilet up with blood.

I went to the doctor immediately, and I had a urinalysis and blood work done. I was told I have one of two things; either I have a SEVERE kidney infection or I have cancer. The doctor gave me some antibiotics and sent me home for a week to see if they helped.

Well after a week yesterday there was little to no improvement so I went back. I'm scheduled for a dye test and an MRI Monday so I'll find out for sure whether or not I have the big "C" word.

If you guys pray to God or Jesus, say a prayer up for me. Take it easy guys
Poot-Hair
Poot-Hair
The Southern Freak Mod
The Southern Freak Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  HolyJose Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:23 am

Poot-Hair wrote:Okay guys I guess it's about time for me to enlighten you as to why I've been out for the past week or so.

Last Friday when I woke up, I did what any man does; I went to pee. When I went, I completely filled the toilet with blood. I'm not talking about just a tinge of blood, I mean filled the toilet up with blood.

I went to the doctor immediately, and I had a urinalysis and blood work done. I was told I have one of two things; either I have a SEVERE kidney infection or I have cancer. The doctor gave me some antibiotics and sent me home for a week to see if they helped.

Well after a week yesterday there was little to no improvement so I went back. I'm scheduled for a dye test and an MRI Monday so I'll find out for sure whether or not I have the big "C" word.

Fuck,,,,fuck life Poot I'm praying for ya man you don't deserve that after all you've been through you don't deserve it we're here for you bud
HolyJose
HolyJose
The Mexican Mod
The Mexican Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Poot-Hair Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:33 am

HolyJose wrote:
Poot-Hair wrote:Okay guys I guess it's about time for me to enlighten you as to why I've been out for the past week or so.

Fuck,,,,fuck life Poot I'm praying for ya man you don't deserve that after all you've been through you don't deserve it we're here for you bud
Yeah unfortunately luck is NEVER on my side. Just when i think that things can't get any worse...they do. Oh well though, I gave up a long time ago. We'll just see how it goes...
Poot-Hair
Poot-Hair
The Southern Freak Mod
The Southern Freak Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  HolyJose Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:35 am

Poot-Hair wrote:
HolyJose wrote:

Yeah unfortunately luck is NEVER on my side. Just when i think that things can't get any worse...they do. Oh well though, I gave up a long time ago. We'll just see how it goes...

I'm pulling for you man!
HolyJose
HolyJose
The Mexican Mod
The Mexican Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  S.E. Zero Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:00 am

Damn Poot, hope its not cancer. I'll wish you nothing but the best for you and hope to know that whatever you have can be treatable and you soon be a picture of health. Be well and may everything fare well for you when everything is said and done brother.
S.E. Zero
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post  Poot-Hair Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:23 am

S.E. Zero wrote: Damn Poot, hope its not cancer. I'll wish you nothing but the best for you and hope to know that whatever you have can be treatable and you soon be a picture of health. Be well and may everything fare well for you when everything is said and done brother.

Well let's see....I lose my best friend who dies in my arms while looking into my eyes in Iraq. Roadbomb destroys my right knee, hip, side from shrapnel. Come back home after my first of 3 surgeries(that gave me an artificial kneecap) to find out that while I was away, wife had found somebody else and had spent the majority of the money I had saved while in combat on her new man who was living in MY house with her.

I divorce her and find another woman, a seriously good woman who I consider starting a family with. We conceive a child only to find out 5 days later that the baby was dead. Then only a couple of months later I find out that there is a good possiblity that I have cancer.

Yeah....my luck is the greatest in the World. Fuck my salty life.
Poot-Hair
Poot-Hair
The Southern Freak Mod
The Southern Freak Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  S.E. Zero Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:09 am

Poot-Hair wrote:
S.E. Zero wrote: Damn Poot, hope its not cancer. I'll wish you nothing but the best for you and hope to know that whatever you have can be treatable and you soon be a picture of health. Be well and may everything fare well for you when everything is said and done brother.

Well let's see....I lose my best friend who dies in my arms while looking into my eyes in Iraq. Roadbomb destroys my right knee, hip, side from shrapnel. Come back home after my first of 3 surgeries(that gave me an artificial kneecap) to find out that while I was away, wife had found somebody else and had spent the majority of the money I had saved while in combat on her new man who was living in MY house with her.

I divorce her and find another woman, a seriously good woman who I consider starting a family with. We conceive a child only to find out 5 days later that the baby was dead. Then only a couple of months later I find out that there is a good possiblity that I have cancer.

I was once told that there may always be some good amidst all the bad things that happens to us all, because then we learn to cherish that good in a greater depth when it comes to us.

I know that things in your have not been pitch perfect in your life but neither have they been in mine or in anyone else's for that matter but that never means it cant turn for the better if only for a brief period of time and that may begin with news that whatever ills you may not be cancer.

I'm not saying all will be well but it cant hurt to be have hope that it will. Hope is something we all should harbor even doses as small as a grain of salt.

I hope the news you receive concerning you illness may be good and then see where it goes from there. Good luck Poot
S.E. Zero
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post  Rated_R(ob)KO Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:45 am

Poot-Hair wrote:

I may not be a religious person but I do remember reading that if you are a follower of Jesus, you will experience his hardships, you will experience the test of faith. My friend, I may not believe but, I know you do... always remember that there is a reason for what you're going through. When all of the pain and suffering is over, you will have your reasoning.

Rated_R(ob)KO
Rated_R(ob)KO
COO Of JBW (Admin)
COO Of JBW (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  LRB Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:12 pm

Hey y'all, I'm back. I have been on orders for a week down in Camp Shelby, MS recertifying my EMT license. anyway I'm back and I'll be back to filling Jabe's redneck quota.

Also Poot, I have a feelin if anyone can whoop cancer's ass it'd be you buddy.
LRB
LRB
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jman Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Rob, check your Facebook.

K-Jamm, check your inbox.

Poot, I'm really hoping you don't have the big C but I'm sure you'll stomp a mudhole in it if you do.
Jman
Jman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jman Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:19 pm

Jman wrote:Rob, check your Facebook.

K-Jamm, check your inbox.

Poot, I'm really hoping you don't have the big C but I'm sure you'll stomp a mudhole in it if you do.

...and walk said mudhole dry of course... Very Happy
Jman
Jman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum: