JBW: JUSTIFIABLY BADASS WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» PotterMore: Anyone else on it?
BULLSHITTING - Page 7 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:30 pm by BlackFalcon

» THE MUSIC THREAD
BULLSHITTING - Page 7 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:19 pm by BlackFalcon

» I Wanna' Be, The Very Best! -- A Pokemon Tribute Thread
BULLSHITTING - Page 7 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:09 pm by BlackFalcon

» WARFare Draft Show Prediction Contest Results
BULLSHITTING - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:57 pm by HolyJose

» JBW Show Feedback Thread.
BULLSHITTING - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:46 pm by Rome

» Mayhem "We're back" Episode
BULLSHITTING - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:17 am by Robareid

» WARFare Draft Show Prediction Contest
BULLSHITTING - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:34 am by Robareid

» YAY!!!!!!!!!!
BULLSHITTING - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:12 am by S.E. Zero

» NEW Daniel May profile
BULLSHITTING - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:35 am by Enforcer

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 186 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:31 pm
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of JBW: JUSTIFIABLY BADASS WRESTLING on your social bookmarking website

BULLSHITTING

+17
Robareid
SouthernBlood
Self-Destruction
LRB
DingoMac
HolyJose
zapphoman
BlackFalcon
Wade Barrett 1979
THEKEVINBRAND
Rehmix
Jman
S.E. Zero
SLEEPY LOCO
Poot-Hair
K-Jammin
Rated_R(ob)KO
21 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

BULLSHITTING - Page 7 Empty Re: BULLSHITTING

Post  S.E. Zero Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:37 pm

Jman wrote:Rob, check your Facebook.

K-Jamm, check your inbox.

Poot, I'm really hoping you don't have the big C but I'm sure you'll stomp a mudhole in it if you do.

Why have you not added me on FB Mad lol just messing brother, any word on the mag?
S.E. Zero
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000514821421

Back to top Go down

Post  HolyJose Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:38 pm

S.E. Zero wrote:
Jman wrote:Rob, check your Facebook.

K-Jamm, check your inbox.

Poot, I'm really hoping you don't have the big C but I'm sure you'll stomp a mudhole in it if you do.

Why have you not added me on FB Mad lol just messing brother, any word on the mag?

Jman has a Facebook? Why do I not know this????
HolyJose
HolyJose
The Mexican Mod
The Mexican Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Poot-Hair Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:10 am

Why in the salty hell hasn't a JBW show been posted yet?!? I truly believe that a lot of JBW's woes as of late will be solved once we start cranking out regular shows again. KJ, Romes--I'm going to go all John Cena in The Marine on your asses if you don't get to posting A MUTHAFUKKIN' SHOW!

Lol I'm just playing...not really of course because I'll seriously rip off your arms and beat your respective assholes with them.

Jus' Playin' again....*smiles then glares evily*
Poot-Hair
Poot-Hair
The Southern Freak Mod
The Southern Freak Mod

Location : Ider Alabama...washing the dirt...and poo off my soul

Back to top Go down

Post  HolyJose Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:28 am

Poot-Hair wrote:Why in the salty hell hasn't a JBW show been posted yet?!? I truly believe that a lot of JBW's woes as of late will be solved once we start cranking out regular shows again. KJ, Romes--I'm going to go all John Cena in The Marine on your asses if you don't get to posting A MUTHAFUKKIN' SHOW!

Lol I'm just playing...not really of course because I'll seriously rip off your arms and beat your respective assholes with them.

Jus' Playin' again....*smiles then glares evily*
This is true! Don't fuck with the Poot-Hair (I can't remember if you're a former Marine or Army either way don't fuck with that) USA!
HolyJose
HolyJose
The Mexican Mod
The Mexican Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Poot-Hair Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:21 am

HolyJose wrote:This is true! Don't fuck with the Poot-Hair (I can't remember if you're a former Marine or Army either way don't fuck with that) USA!
Haha I'm a former Marine Corporal. Spent 7 years in the Corps with tours of duty in both Iraq and Afghanistan. I can literally shoot you in the head from a half mile. How do I know this? Because I had to perform such a shot once. I was nice though...I let him finish eating his wrap first. Thank you Marine Sniper training Very Happy.
Poot-Hair
Poot-Hair
The Southern Freak Mod
The Southern Freak Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Jman Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:38 pm

Yes folks, very soon yours truly will be a part of the Jabe/Facebook fam.

As soon as Rob accepts my goddamned friend request, that is.

@SEZ: You're still the only one to give me anything for the mag. So.....yeah....
Jman
Jman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  S.E. Zero Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:24 pm

Jman wrote:Yes folks, very soon yours truly will be a part of the Jabe/Facebook fam.

@SEZ: You're still the only one to give me anything for the mag. So.....yeah....

Awesome on FB news but the mag.....shame on all you Evil or Very Mad Razz Lets see if we can get it out to the masses in early March at least.

Give us more time to focus on busting K-Jammin's and Rome's chops for not finishing up K-Flare yet. Twisted Evil
S.E. Zero
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post  HolyJose Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:23 pm

S.E. Zero wrote:
Jman wrote:Yes folks, very soon yours truly will be a part of the Jabe/Facebook fam.

Awesome on FB news but the mag.....shame on all you Evil or Very Mad Razz Lets see if we can get it out to the masses in early March at least.

Give us more time to focus on busting K-Jammin's and Rome's chops for not finishing up K-Flare yet. Twisted Evil

I'm thinking of doing a concert review so give me Til Sunday
HolyJose
HolyJose
The Mexican Mod
The Mexican Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Poot-Hair Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:11 am

Well....I had a dye test done today and a MRI. Won't know anything until tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. This is truly going to be the longest two days of my life folks
Poot-Hair
Poot-Hair
The Southern Freak Mod
The Southern Freak Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  S.E. Zero Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:20 am

Poot-Hair wrote:Well....I had a dye test done today and a MRI. Won't know anything until tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. This is truly going to be the longest two days of my life folks

Hope. Brother, don't lose hope. I pray that all will be well and news that its not cancer arrive to you on Wednesday.
S.E. Zero
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post  Robareid Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:17 am

Poot-Hair wrote:Well....I had a dye test done today and a MRI. Won't know anything until tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. This is truly going to be the longest two days of my life folks

If you get the results back and it's the severe kidney infection is that better? If so, and this is going to sound really harsh, I really hope you only have a kidney infection.

But even if it is the big C word, don't give up hope. People do go through cancer and go on to live full and plentiful lives, my Mum is a living example of that. I'm sure you know that, but sometimes people just need to be reminded of that. So don't lose hope, even if the news that comes back is bad. I know you're a fighter, so keep fighting, and hopefully you'll make it out the other side

Now I'm not going to lie, things may seem bad right now, that's because they are. You're most defiantly the most unlucky person I've ever known. If I prayed, my prayers would most defiantly be with you, but as it is you just have my hope. I hope you can turn this around Poot man. Don't give up hope
Robareid
Robareid
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rated_R(ob)KO Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:59 am

HEY!!!! I've been working a lot... a lot a lot!! I told you guys that once the new baby was like... on his way, I'll be damn near impossible to get into touch with unless on these here sites while I'm at work. I don't have FB access here so, it has to wait until I get home today lol. I just got a LOT of new things in my living room and I really need to enjoy them today... Smile But yeah, I'll be on FB in a few hours...
Rated_R(ob)KO
Rated_R(ob)KO
COO Of JBW (Admin)
COO Of JBW (Admin)

https://jbwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Poot-Hair Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:53 am

WOOOHOOOOO!!!! I DON'T HAVE CANCER!! Everything turned out well with my tests that were run. I have a severe kidney infection (of which I've already been taking medication for) and I have to take antibiotics for the next 2-3 weeks. No caffeine, alcohol, or anything that could be potentially "upsetting". I should make a full recovery.

I'm fucking stoked right now. The sad news is I can't get drunk Sad Crying or Very sad pale but I haven't been drinking since all this began. Also in other news....this medicine they've had me on has made my piss like a NEON orange color. It's weird to say the least.

Ya never know Kayden James may just pop back into JBW sometime soon after all, that is if the two "Big Guys" of JBW would want me.
Poot-Hair
Poot-Hair
The Southern Freak Mod
The Southern Freak Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  S.E. Zero Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:13 am

Poot-Hair wrote:WOOOHOOOOO!!!! I DON'T HAVE CANCER!! Everything turned out well with my tests that were run. I have a severe kidney infection (of which I've already been taking medication for) and I have to take antibiotics for the next 2-3 weeks. No caffeine, alcohol, or anything that could be potentially "upsetting". I should make a full recovery.

I'm fucking stoked right now. The sad news is I can't get drunk Sad Crying or Very sad pale but I haven't been drinking since all this began. Also in other news....this medicine they've had me on has made my piss like a NEON orange color. It's weird to say the least.

Ya never know Kayden James may just pop back into JBW sometime soon after all, that is if the two "Big Guys" of JBW would want me.

Very happy its not cancer, brother. Thank goodness is something treatable and you'll be fine in no time Very Happy We would be missing if we didnt have Kayden James with us so I'm gonna say they will be ecstatic to have you back.

Again I'm happy its not cancer. Thats fantastic news Smile
S.E. Zero
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post  KashDinero Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:04 am

Poot-Hair wrote:WOOOHOOOOO!!!! I DON'T HAVE CANCER!! Everything turned out well with my tests that were run. I have a severe kidney infection (of which I've already been taking medication for) and I have to take antibiotics for the next 2-3 weeks. No caffeine, alcohol, or anything that could be potentially "upsetting". I should make a full recovery.

Poot, report for duty as soon as you're ready, bruv.

Oh, and for the record: Don't get it twisted... There's actually only one "big guy" in Jabe Smile

KashDinero
CEO Of JBW (Admin)
CEO Of JBW (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  KashDinero Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:28 am

KashDinero wrote:

Oh, and for the record: Don't get it twisted... There's actually only one "big guy" in Jabe Smile

thedag

KashDinero
CEO Of JBW (Admin)
CEO Of JBW (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  HolyJose Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:24 am

Poot! Thank God it's not cancer! Get well buddy!
HolyJose
HolyJose
The Mexican Mod
The Mexican Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Robareid Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:34 pm

Poot, that is truely amazing news. Great to hear. Hope you get better from your Kidney infection soon and fairly painlessly. Orange piss, that's a new one Wink

So again, truely great news. Would love to see you back asap mate
Robareid
Robareid
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jman Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:44 pm

KashDinero wrote:
KashDinero wrote:

thedag

Oh come on, we all know thedag sucks... Very Happy

Pooter, extremely happy for you brother. Welcome back. Smile
Jman
Jman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Poot-Hair Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:48 pm

It's probably going to be a couple weeks before I'm back to 'full health' so until then, I'm going to take it easy.

If anyone needs a promo from Kayden let me know via pm but as far as being Head Writer, I would rather wait until I'm at full health before making that commitment.
Poot-Hair
Poot-Hair
The Southern Freak Mod
The Southern Freak Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rehmix Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:27 pm

KashDinero wrote:
KashDinero wrote:\Oh, and for the record: Don't get it twisted... There's actually only one "big guy" in Jabe Smile

thedag
This^ I agree with this^ This^
Rehmix
Rehmix
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post  LRB Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:00 pm

Poot I told you you would whip cancer's ass. Cancer knew that and was too afraid to come knockin at your door. Sorry to hear about the no booze things, I'll drink 2 in your honor though Razz . Yeah, the orange piss is pretty crazy but I used to work for a lab and had to bring in piss from nursing homes to be tested and because of the different medicines we would see a whole rainbow of colors. Blue, green, orange, I've seen it all. Always reminded me of when you mix up jello but before you stick it in the fridge so it can get all jello-y.
LRB
LRB
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Poot-Hair Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:25 am

LRB wrote:Poot I told you you would whip cancer's ass. Cancer knew that and was too afraid to come knockin at your door. Sorry to hear about the no booze things, I'll drink 2 in your honor though Razz . Yeah, the orange piss is pretty crazy but I used to work for a lab and had to bring in piss from nursing homes to be tested and because of the different medicines we would see a whole rainbow of colors. Blue, green, orange, I've seen it all. Always reminded me of when you mix up jello but before you stick it in the fridge so it can get all jello-y.
pale I...just threw up in my mouth. Gaggle dude. I totally just envisioned pissing in an ice tray and making peecicles. Yeah I'm still floating on cloud nine right now
Poot-Hair
Poot-Hair
The Southern Freak Mod
The Southern Freak Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  LRB Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:17 am

Poot-Hair wrote:
LRB wrote:Poot I told you you would whip cancer's ass. Cancer knew that and was too afraid to come knockin at your door. Sorry to hear about the no booze things, I'll drink 2 in your honor though Razz . Yeah, the orange piss is pretty crazy but I used to work for a lab and had to bring in piss from nursing homes to be tested and because of the different medicines we would see a whole rainbow of colors. Blue, green, orange, I've seen it all. Always reminded me of when you mix up jello but before you stick it in the fridge so it can get all jello-y.
pale I...just threw up in my mouth. Gaggle dude. I totally just envisioned pissing in an ice tray and making peecicles. Yeah I'm still floating on cloud nine right now

Ha! You should totally do that to someone you don't like. Make some peecicles with your orange pee and tell them it is orange flavored.
LRB
LRB
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFalcon Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:01 pm

Good to hear that Poot's back in action, can't wait for everyone to get up and running on the shows
BlackFalcon
BlackFalcon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum