Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» PotterMore: Anyone else on it?
Wed May 02, 2012 11:30 pm by BlackFalcon

» THE MUSIC THREAD
Wed May 02, 2012 11:19 pm by BlackFalcon

» I Wanna' Be, The Very Best! -- A Pokemon Tribute Thread
Wed May 02, 2012 11:09 pm by BlackFalcon

» WARFare Draft Show Prediction Contest Results
Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:57 pm by HolyJose

» JBW Show Feedback Thread.
Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:46 pm by Rome

» Mayhem "We're back" Episode
Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:17 am by Robareid

» WARFare Draft Show Prediction Contest
Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:34 am by Robareid

» YAY!!!!!!!!!!
Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:12 am by S.E. Zero

» NEW Daniel May profile
Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:35 am by Enforcer

June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:10 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of JBW: JUSTIFIABLY BADASS WRESTLING on your social bookmarking website


THE VIDEO GAME THREAD

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THE VIDEO GAME THREAD

Post  Rated_R(ob)KO on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:23 pm

Talk about all your favorite video games here! Any upcoming games you're excited about? Let us know!
avatar
Rated_R(ob)KO
COO Of JBW (Admin)
COO Of JBW (Admin)

Posts : 148
Points : 199
Reputation : -26
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 33
Location : Southern New Jersey

http://jbwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: THE VIDEO GAME THREAD

Post  K-Jammin on Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:39 pm

All of you need to buy Skyrim, that is all.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
K-Jammin
The Mod Boss
The Mod Boss

Posts : 137
Points : 144
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : West Sussex, England

Back to top Go down

Re: THE VIDEO GAME THREAD

Post  S.E. Zero on Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:44 pm

Well me and my bro are looking to continuing the Mass Effect saga when Mass Effect 3 hit shelves, since we ordered it already at Game Stop all we need to do is pick it up and lead Sheppard to his greatest journey yet, from what Ive see online that is lol


Last edited by S.E. Zero on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Posts : 235
Points : 247
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 30
Location : Humacao, P.R.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000514821421

Back to top Go down

Re: THE VIDEO GAME THREAD

Post  BlackFalcon on Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Need to buy List:
Batman: Arkahm City
Skyrim
The Darkness II
Uncharted 3
Soul Calibr 5
avatar
BlackFalcon
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 68
Points : 76
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 24
Location : Coventry, England

Back to top Go down

Re: THE VIDEO GAME THREAD

Post  K-Jammin on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:01 pm

BlackFalcon wrote:Need to buy List:
Batman: Arkahm City
Skyrim
The Darkness II
Uncharted 3
Soul Calibr 5

Have them all apart from Soul Calibr 5, all amazing apart from Uncharted 3 Neutral Was really dissapointed with it.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
K-Jammin
The Mod Boss
The Mod Boss

Posts : 137
Points : 144
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : West Sussex, England

Back to top Go down

Re: THE VIDEO GAME THREAD

Post  K-Jammin on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:02 pm

BlackFalcon wrote:Need to buy List:
Batman: Arkahm City
Skyrim
The Darkness II
Uncharted 3
Soul Calibr 5

Oh and the ending to Arkham City is beyond awesome! Obviously I won't spoil it for you, but seriously, wow!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
K-Jammin
The Mod Boss
The Mod Boss

Posts : 137
Points : 144
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : West Sussex, England

Back to top Go down

Re: THE VIDEO GAME THREAD

Post  S.E. Zero on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:05 pm

K-Jammin wrote:
Oh and the ending to Arkham City is beyond awesome! Obviously I won't spoil it for you, but seriously, wow!


Awesome? Try wickedly awesome Laughing Wink
avatar
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Posts : 235
Points : 247
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 30
Location : Humacao, P.R.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000514821421

Back to top Go down

Re: THE VIDEO GAME THREAD

Post  K-Jammin on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:10 pm

S.E. Zero wrote:
K-Jammin wrote:
Oh and the ending to Arkham City is beyond awesome! Obviously I won't spoil it for you, but seriously, wow!


Awesome? Try wickedly awesome Laughing Wink

I'll use that next time Razz Also I am fully aware that she is simply an animation in a video game, but I so fancied Catwoman Twisted Evil

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
K-Jammin
The Mod Boss
The Mod Boss

Posts : 137
Points : 144
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : West Sussex, England

Back to top Go down

Re: THE VIDEO GAME THREAD

Post  S.E. Zero on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:12 pm

K-Jammin wrote:
I'll use that next time Razz Also I am fully aware that she is simply an animation in a video game, but I so fancied Catwoman Twisted Evil


Everyone who loves Batman fancies Catwoman as well, Wink I know I do haha Smile
avatar
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Posts : 235
Points : 247
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 30
Location : Humacao, P.R.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000514821421

Back to top Go down

Re: THE VIDEO GAME THREAD

Post  K-Jammin on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:16 pm

S.E. Zero wrote:
K-Jammin wrote:
I'll use that next time Razz Also I am fully aware that she is simply an animation in a video game, but I so fancied Catwoman Twisted Evil


Everyone who loves Batman fancies Catwoman as well, Wink I know I do haha Smile

Thank fuck for that, I thought I was a freak! cyclops

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
K-Jammin
The Mod Boss
The Mod Boss

Posts : 137
Points : 144
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : West Sussex, England

Back to top Go down

Re: THE VIDEO GAME THREAD

Post  Rehmix on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:18 pm

Game I am most excited for in 2012 is Bioshock Infinite.
avatar
Rehmix
Jabroni
Jabroni

Posts : 126
Points : 130
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 26
Location : Greensboro, NC

Back to top Go down

Re: THE VIDEO GAME THREAD

Post  S.E. Zero on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:21 pm

K-Jammin wrote:
Thank fuck for that, I thought I was a freak! cyclops


Hahaha its cool, though Poison Ivy is the one I truly go co cuckoo for when it comes the women in the world of Batman haha, and dont get me started on Marvel, there I wont shut up haha Smile
avatar
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Posts : 235
Points : 247
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 30
Location : Humacao, P.R.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000514821421

Back to top Go down

Re: THE VIDEO GAME THREAD

Post  K-Jammin on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:24 pm

Rehmix wrote:Game I am most excited for in 2012 is Bioshock Infinite.

My mate won't shut up about this game! I don't know too much about it though Neutral

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
K-Jammin
The Mod Boss
The Mod Boss

Posts : 137
Points : 144
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : West Sussex, England

Back to top Go down

Re: THE VIDEO GAME THREAD

Post  Rehmix on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:27 pm

K-Jammin wrote:
Rehmix wrote:Game I am most excited for in 2012 is Bioshock Infinite.

My mate won't shut up about this game! I don't know too much about it though Neutral

Well the trailer had everyone going crazy about it and the Bioshock series has not failed to impress yet.
avatar
Rehmix
Jabroni
Jabroni

Posts : 126
Points : 130
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 26
Location : Greensboro, NC

Back to top Go down

Re: THE VIDEO GAME THREAD

Post  SLEEPY LOCO on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:41 pm

S.E. Zero wrote:
K-Jammin wrote:
Thank fuck for that, I thought I was a freak! cyclops


Hahaha its cool, though Poison Ivy is the one I truly go co cuckoo for when it comes the women in the world of Batman haha, and dont get me started on Marvel, there I wont shut up haha Smile

Poison Ivy for me too, I love red heads Twisted Evil


SLEEPY LOCO
Green
Green

Posts : 46
Points : 48
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: THE VIDEO GAME THREAD

Post  S.E. Zero on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:58 pm

SLEEPY LOCO wrote:
Poison Ivy for me too, I love red heads Twisted Evil



Hahaha We're gonna be great friends here Razz
avatar
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Posts : 235
Points : 247
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 30
Location : Humacao, P.R.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000514821421

Back to top Go down

Re: THE VIDEO GAME THREAD

Post  Jman on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:40 pm

Broc and Sully have me wanting to play NBA2K12 now.
avatar
Jman
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 68
Points : 73
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 25
Location : South Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: THE VIDEO GAME THREAD

Post  Poot-Hair on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:01 pm

I've been super Immersed in the Assasin's Creed games here lately. I beat the first one, then beat the second. I've been working on Brotherhood for the past week or so. After that is Revelation.

I have Batman: Arkham Asylum here at the house so as soon as I beat these AC games, I'll get started on it so NOBODY RUIN IT FOR ME!! lol!
avatar
Poot-Hair
The Southern Freak Mod
The Southern Freak Mod

Posts : 71
Points : 77
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-02-10
Age : 31
Location : Ider Alabama...washing the dirt...and poo off my soul

Back to top Go down

Re: THE VIDEO GAME THREAD

Post  zapphoman on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:09 am

Games I am looking forward too....

Mass Effect 3 (Best game of 2012 right here)
The Witcher 2 (Can't wait for this to hit the 360)
The Darkness 2 (Already out, renting it this Tuesday)
Prey 2 (If you haven't heard of it, look it up. Awesome looking game)


K-Jammin...don't worry about your fascination with Catwoman. She is smoking in Arkham City. Where do you think the motivation for JBW Bombshell Selena came from.
avatar
zapphoman
President Of JBW
President Of JBW

Posts : 24
Points : 31
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 32
Location : Fort Smith Arkansas

Back to top Go down

Re: THE VIDEO GAME THREAD

Post  zapphoman on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:10 am

Poot-Hair wrote:I've been super Immersed in the Assasin's Creed games here lately. I beat the first one, then beat the second. I've been working on Brotherhood for the past week or so. After that is Revelation.

I have Batman: Arkham Asylum here at the house so as soon as I beat these AC games, I'll get started on it so NOBODY RUIN IT FOR ME!! lol!

Not going to ruin it for you, just going to say BEST SUPERHERO GAME EVER MADE and quite possibly one of the best games ever made.

Edit Quote: Agreed about Assasin's Creed. Totally awesome series. I have beaten every single one that has come out.
avatar
zapphoman
President Of JBW
President Of JBW

Posts : 24
Points : 31
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 32
Location : Fort Smith Arkansas

Back to top Go down

Re: THE VIDEO GAME THREAD

Post  K-Jammin on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:50 am

zapphoman wrote:Games I am looking forward too....

Mass Effect 3 (Best game of 2012 right here)
The Witcher 2 (Can't wait for this to hit the 360)
The Darkness 2 (Already out, renting it this Tuesday)
Prey 2 (If you haven't heard of it, look it up. Awesome looking game)


K-Jammin...don't worry about your fascination with Catwoman. She is smoking in Arkham City. Where do you think the motivation for JBW Bombshell Selena came from.

I really should have connected the dots! Wink


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
K-Jammin
The Mod Boss
The Mod Boss

Posts : 137
Points : 144
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : West Sussex, England

Back to top Go down

Re: THE VIDEO GAME THREAD

Post  S.E. Zero on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:26 am

Poot-Hair wrote:I've been super Immersed in the Assasin's Creed games here lately. I beat the first one, then beat the second. I've been working on Brotherhood for the past week or so. After that is Revelation.

I have Batman: Arkham Asylum here at the house so as soon as I beat these AC games, I'll get started on it so NOBODY RUIN IT FOR ME!! lol!


Must...not...spoil....lol anyway you'll love the game. I know I did
avatar
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Posts : 235
Points : 247
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 30
Location : Humacao, P.R.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000514821421

Back to top Go down

Re: THE VIDEO GAME THREAD

Post  LRB on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:49 pm

I have recently gotten an X-Box 360 (in November but I can't afford to load up on games) and have played through MW1 and returned it and now I have beaten the campaign of MW2. Once I have money I'll play the third. Also been captivated by LA Noire. Of course there is WWE 12 which is the first new game I bought for it. I know I want to catch up on the Mass Effects and Batman games. I have the first Assassin's Creed and have been playing it too. If anyone wants to PM me their XBox Live name so we can be friends that would be great. Or shoot me an at, my Gamer Tag is Whiskey Payne.
avatar
LRB
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 98
Points : 105
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 31
Location : Southaven, Mississippi

Back to top Go down

Re: THE VIDEO GAME THREAD

Post  K-Jammin on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:31 pm

LRB wrote:I have recently gotten an X-Box 360 (in November but I can't afford to load up on games) and have played through MW1 and returned it and now I have beaten the campaign of MW2. Once I have money I'll play the third. Also been captivated by LA Noire. Of course there is WWE 12 which is the first new game I bought for it. I know I want to catch up on the Mass Effects and Batman games. I have the first Assassin's Creed and have been playing it too. If anyone wants to PM me their XBox Live name so we can be friends that would be great. Or shoot me an at, my Gamer Tag is Whiskey Payne.

LA Noire made me really want to be a 50's cop, awesome game!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
K-Jammin
The Mod Boss
The Mod Boss

Posts : 137
Points : 144
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : West Sussex, England

Back to top Go down

Re: THE VIDEO GAME THREAD

Post  Rehmix on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:57 pm

K-Jammin wrote:LA Noire made me really want to be a 50's cop, awesome game!

That's funny cause playing LA Noire made me want to kill middle aged women.
avatar
Rehmix
Jabroni
Jabroni

Posts : 126
Points : 130
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 26
Location : Greensboro, NC

Back to top Go down

Re: THE VIDEO GAME THREAD

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum