Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» PotterMore: Anyone else on it?
Wed May 02, 2012 11:30 pm by BlackFalcon

» THE MUSIC THREAD
Wed May 02, 2012 11:19 pm by BlackFalcon

» I Wanna' Be, The Very Best! -- A Pokemon Tribute Thread
Wed May 02, 2012 11:09 pm by BlackFalcon

» WARFare Draft Show Prediction Contest Results
Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:57 pm by HolyJose

» JBW Show Feedback Thread.
Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:46 pm by Rome

» Mayhem "We're back" Episode
Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:17 am by Robareid

» WARFare Draft Show Prediction Contest
Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:34 am by Robareid

» YAY!!!!!!!!!!
Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:12 am by S.E. Zero

» NEW Daniel May profile
Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:35 am by Enforcer

August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:10 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of JBW: JUSTIFIABLY BADASS WRESTLING on your social bookmarking website


English Premier League Thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: English Premier League Thread

Post  BlackFalcon on Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:23 pm

K-Jammin wrote:
Rehmix wrote:
K-Jammin wrote:Hmm can't think of anywhere specific, but Google is everyone's friend Smile

Maybe some of you good english folk could give me some ideas as to who to root for in the Premiere League. I'm Thinking Man City cause it sounds cool.

You could support Man City, but as Man United fan It will automatically make us arch enemies Evil or Very Mad

You should support Tottenham Hotspurs, They play the fastest and best attacking football in the country, and we got the best manager and some of te best players at the minute.
avatar
BlackFalcon
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 68
Points : 76
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 24
Location : Coventry, England

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League Thread

Post  Wade Barrett 1979 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:30 pm

You're all obviously mad!! lol!

Liverpool FC!

That is all!
avatar
Wade Barrett 1979
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 76
Points : 83
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League Thread

Post  K-Jammin on Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:31 pm

Wade Barrett 1979 wrote:You're all obviously mad!! lol!

Liverpool FC!

That is all!

Yeah Rehmix if you enjoy living in the past, then support Liverpool Wink

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
K-Jammin
The Mod Boss
The Mod Boss

Posts : 137
Points : 144
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : West Sussex, England

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League Thread

Post  BlackFalcon on Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:32 pm

Witness the speed and skill that is Bale Force!

www . youtube. com/watch?v=gkwjqjGLiaE&feature=related

I would post the vid but apparently we're not allowed for the first 7 days Mad
avatar
BlackFalcon
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 68
Points : 76
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 24
Location : Coventry, England

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League Thread

Post  Rehmix on Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:34 pm

Well I don't want to be enemies of K-Jammin but, I don't want to be a fan of Man U. Cause everyone seems to be. Tottenham is another one I could go for or Arsenal.
avatar
Rehmix
Jabroni
Jabroni

Posts : 126
Points : 130
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 26
Location : Greensboro, NC

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League Thread

Post  K-Jammin on Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:35 pm

BlackFalcon wrote:Witness the speed and skill that is Bale Force!

www . youtube. com/watch?v=gkwjqjGLiaE&feature=related

I would post the vid but apparently we're not allowed for the first 7 days Mad

Why aren't we allowed?

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
K-Jammin
The Mod Boss
The Mod Boss

Posts : 137
Points : 144
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : West Sussex, England

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League Thread

Post  S.E. Zero on Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:37 pm

K-Jammin wrote:
Why aren't we allowed?


No clue, but its true it says we cant post external links until 7 days have passed. Since you registered wayyy before us you should not not this issue Smile
avatar
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Posts : 235
Points : 247
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 30
Location : Humacao, P.R.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000514821421

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League Thread

Post  Wade Barrett 1979 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:04 pm

K-Jammin wrote:
Wade Barrett 1979 wrote:You're all obviously mad!! lol!

Liverpool FC!

That is all!

Yeah Rehmix if you enjoy living in the past, then support Liverpool Wink

All The Best! Laughing
avatar
Wade Barrett 1979
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 76
Points : 83
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League Thread

Post  Wade Barrett 1979 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:06 pm

Rehmix wrote:Well I don't want to be enemies of K-Jammin but, I don't want to be a fan of Man U. Cause everyone seems to be. Tottenham is another one I could go for or Arsenal.

You can support ManU, if you live outside Manchester! Like all their fans! lol!
avatar
Wade Barrett 1979
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 76
Points : 83
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League Thread

Post  K-Jammin on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:05 pm

I know this is the EPL thread, but fuck, shocking news about Rangers. Would suck if they went out of business, that league is boring enough as it is.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
K-Jammin
The Mod Boss
The Mod Boss

Posts : 137
Points : 144
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : West Sussex, England

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League Thread

Post  Wade Barrett 1979 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:06 pm

K-Jammin wrote:I know this is the EPL thread, but fuck, shocking news about Rangers. Would suck if they went out of business, that league is boring enough as it is.

Really is a sad state of affairs! No matter how much fans give each other shit, would never wish for a club to go to the wall!
avatar
Wade Barrett 1979
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 76
Points : 83
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League Thread

Post  K-Jammin on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:09 pm

Wade Barrett 1979 wrote: Really is a sad state of affairs! No matter how much fans give each other shit, would never wish for a club to go to the wall!

Agreed mate, wouldn't wish that on anyone. Things are getting bad again for Portsmouth aswell, and they came real close to closing a few years ago...

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
K-Jammin
The Mod Boss
The Mod Boss

Posts : 137
Points : 144
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : West Sussex, England

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League Thread

Post  Wade Barrett 1979 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:12 pm

K-Jammin wrote:Agreed mate, wouldn't wish that on anyone. Things are getting bad again for Portsmouth aswell, and they came real close to closing a few years ago...

Yeah I heard about Portsmouth, looking really bad for them at the moment. Sad times if they disappear.
avatar
Wade Barrett 1979
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 76
Points : 83
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League Thread

Post  K-Jammin on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:17 pm

Wade Barrett 1979 wrote: Yeah I heard about Portsmouth, looking really bad for them at the moment. Sad times if they disappear.

Sad times indeed, I'm off to Portsmouth Uni in September so I need something to do with my Saturdays lol Would be just my luck they close right after I move there!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
K-Jammin
The Mod Boss
The Mod Boss

Posts : 137
Points : 144
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : West Sussex, England

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League Thread

Post  Wade Barrett 1979 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:08 pm

K-Jammin wrote:
Wade Barrett 1979 wrote: Yeah I heard about Portsmouth, looking really bad for them at the moment. Sad times if they disappear.

Sad times indeed, I'm off to Portsmouth Uni in September so I need something to do with my Saturdays lol Would be just my luck they close right after I move there!

Mate, that would be some really harsh luck! Shocked
avatar
Wade Barrett 1979
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 76
Points : 83
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League Thread

Post  K-Jammin on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:27 am

Man, we need some Arsenal fans up in here Suspect Really need to wind someone up!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
K-Jammin
The Mod Boss
The Mod Boss

Posts : 137
Points : 144
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : West Sussex, England

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League Thread

Post  BlackFalcon on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:30 am

K-Jammin wrote:Man, we need some Arsenal fans up in here Suspect Really need to wind someone up!

Know what you mean man, As a spurs man, I can't resist the chance to rip someone who's a fan of Arsehole Wenger
avatar
BlackFalcon
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 68
Points : 76
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 24
Location : Coventry, England

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League Thread

Post  K-Jammin on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:35 am

BlackFalcon wrote:
K-Jammin wrote:Man, we need some Arsenal fans up in here Suspect Really need to wind someone up!

Know what you mean man, As a spurs man, I can't resist the chance to rip someone who's a fan of Arsehole Wenger

He kinda flopped for you, but Kevin-Prince Boateng is all kinds of awesome now! He did well at Portsmouth aswell during his loan spell. Well annoying when you sell a player and he does amazing for another club, Diego Forlan did it for us Evil or Very Mad

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
K-Jammin
The Mod Boss
The Mod Boss

Posts : 137
Points : 144
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 25
Location : West Sussex, England

Back to top Go down

Re: English Premier League Thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum