Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:10 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of JBW: JUSTIFIABLY BADASS WRESTLING on your social bookmarking website

JBW Show Feedback Thread.

Go down

JBW Show Feedback Thread.

Post  KashDinero on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:21 am

Be nice, be descriptive, be giving us feedback on all the shows.

We appreciate it, big time.

KashDinero
CEO Of JBW (Admin)
CEO Of JBW (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Re: JBW Show Feedback Thread.

Post  Robareid on Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:56 pm

Well somebody had to be the first to post in here, so I'll give it ago. Here are my thoughts I jotted down while reading the K-Flare Supershow

Lol at the measurements for K-Flare

LRB heel turn + new belt = Nice!

Lovable BI is back. Now let me here an ahhh

T-Gimick? Really? Still, a win is a win is a win

SandRum segment was epic win

Azreal's back!

Where does Seth get all his weapons from? Do people just leave them lying around?

Godslayer vs. God - I like it

Congratz to TOAK, yet another title win to add to your collection

New Showdown! champ! Sad I was a Shining mark, but conratz to whoever writes for Caeser

Nice send off for Broc and Sully, they'll be missed

K-Flare, nooooooo Crying or Very sad

Big announcement to end it, can't wait fr the draft show

Now my overall thoughts on the show. I really enjoyed it, and I can't tell you how good it feels to finally read a JBW show again. It was a great show, and a real good read, and although it may not have been the best show Jabe has ever put out, the peeps involved went through a lot of shit, so that's only to be expected. Obviously the formatting and stuff wasn't too brilliant, but that's because Kash's computer/internet was fucked up, so I'll ley ya off Wink

The show had it's fair share of shockers, which is always nice. Lenny Ray's heel turn, lovable BI returnins, Azreal returning, Brickarus, Proph and Zues, TOAK's title win, Caeser's title win and to finish it all off the end of K-Flare Crying or Very sad , all were awesome shockers.

The commentry was awesome throughout, but I've come to expect that from K-Flare, and the Mayhem crew as well as Larry was cool to see too. Sly's constantly getting assaulted was funny too. From a personal standpoint the debut of Chaos and Rage was cool, and it's always nice to get a win.

Now for the harsh bit, my criticisms. Hopefully this won't cause me to get buried Wink

- Obviously the formatting, but I've already commented on that

- Some of the segments seemed a little rushed, but I guessed that was only to be expected with all the stuff the writers went through. Especially the SandRum vs. Shuri13 match, it just seemed to end too quickly

- The flow of the show didn't really work for me, I'm not sure why. Maybe I'm just a moody bitch.

- This may just be me, but when it says something like "he hits him with the dixie drop then hooks on the trailer hitch" I don't know what the fuck is happening. Sure I know LRB is hitting then locking on his two finishers, but I don't know what they are, and I like to visualise it in my head. Would be nice if it was made clear what each finisher was.

And that's it for my criticisms, but I can't end on a negative, so I'll end with a little thing called

Roba's Fav Five! elephant

5 - Broc, Sully and Felix - A real good interview, pity it's the last time we'll see them in Jabe Sad

4 - Azreal - A great return. Wouldn't want to be in Jose's shoes right about now

3 - The Prophecy - Great promo work, look forward to see where this Brickarus interaction goes

2 - Lenny Ray - Epic heel turn. Can't wait to see what he does with the Southern Championship.

1 - K-Flare - Great commentary throughout, and Roman's turn on K-Jammin was a total shocker, and the promo to end the show was nothing short of brilliant. It's their show, and they deserves the number one spot. You'll be missed K-Flare
Robareid
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jman on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:07 pm

What a fuckin' show!

I could mention Lenny Ray's epic heel turn...
...or Sandy and 'rum's promo...
...or Jose getting screwed...
...or Chaos and Rage uniting...
...or the two title changes...
...or Georgie boy cutting a damn good promo...
...or the awesome commentary...
...or Romes stunning (unless you're on creative like me ) promo to end the show...

All of that stuff deserves high praise but the guy who really deserves praise is our boy Kash.

Bruv, I know you've had a rough time, both here and in the real world, lately but I think I speak for the entire roster when I say we wouldn't want anyone else leading the re-birth of JBW.

Thanks for everything boss.

@ the rest of you bastards: You know that feeling you had right after you finished reading the show? The happiness? The relief? The pride? The only way you continue to get that feeling is if you continue to work together...if WE continue to work together.

Remember that.
Jman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  KashDinero on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:13 am

Thanks to Roba and JMan for taking time out to share their thoughts on the K-Flare show.

Roba your criticism was fair, don't worry, buddy Smile

JMan, you trying to make me shed a tear or something? If so, it never worked... Nearly, though-thanks, bruv. Means a lot.

Now, onto my thoughts on the show. A show that I first must say that I was extremely proud of, despite the flaws.

Anyway, let me start at the beginning, or, the beginning of the planning, as it were.

Obviously this show was always meant to be the first show back, due to the number of developments that happened on the show. Another obvious thing is that I had obviously intended to have the real life K-Flare to do the show (with a little help from Kash here and there), BUT, as luck would have it, BOTH Rome and Jam became extremely busy around about the time when it was time to start to build the show.

**tears**

K-Jam collected a few promos, before he had to say he couldn't do anything else, which, for the record, I was and still am perfectly OK with, and same goes for Romes.

Romes had sent me the show ending promo about a month ago, so, I thought it was darn appropriate that he sent me the show opening segment.

Then, this is where the tale turns a little one sided lol.

Time passed, and no Romes. Poor Romes I might add, because he had been buried under school work, and had no time to do anything else on the show.

A show that MANY PEOPLE HAD BEEN WAITING FOR FOR FUCKING MONTHS!

So, I made a plan, and basically scrambled to get us a Jabe show posted... Well, I am the boss after all, and as every good boss should know--one must lead by example.

I knew exactly what the order of the card, as to get things going in our initially exchanges I laid it all out for K-Jam and Romes on FB. There was no problem there. The problem was getting everything that had already been done together on my Note Pad on my PC. For some reason my internet goes reeeaaaallllly fucking slow during the day on my comp, so working off of it was an obvious chore.

The next problem was just how little had been done for the show, and, well, I took a deep breath, and began typing up match write ups. I just read the whole show for the first time, and I have to say that I am proud of the write ups, and I'll go into more detail about them later... Anyway, a vast majority of the work I done was actually done on my phone, and then posted on a secret group on FB. From FB, the matches were then C&P'd and put onto word. I also had stuff to C&P from eWN and here.

From eWN I had the Caesar vs Shining Light match that was rightfully done by SD! writer, Poot, and a part finished match from Payne (lol). There was also the RedMan vs Sethri' match from R(ob) and the Horrorcore segment.

Once everything had come together on Note Pad, I thought it was clear sailing. WRONG!!!! Guys, due to all the different cyber paths a lot of the show had traveled down to get in one place, it looked fucking HIDEOUS! I swear down, every part of the show had, for some reason beyond me, been copied in a different font. Had I been a smart guy, I would have just highlighted everything and changed the font before I started posting, but I was certain that the eWN would just convert it into one generic font. WRONG!!! I would have actually started posting the show again, but time restraints put paid to that, and I just had to grit my teeth and try to alter the font as I was posting, which, wasn't turning out to well before I gave up and said FACK IT!! So that's why the show was full of unevenness. That, and some of you actually used your own fonts. I be grateful if you could refrain from doing that.

Obviously the links were a problem, and, lol, here's the story on that...

I first asked Whatsy on FB, and Jose then also said he'd do what he could. Poot also offered, but as I had my two best men on the case, I told him it was not needed for him to do it... Obviously I backed the wrong horse, as I waited for the links, but all I got was a "sorry Kash" Smile

Tail tucked firmly between my legs, I went back to Poot and begged him to help out. He said he would, so I felt a little panicked when they failed to arrive. I was once again relieved to hear from JMan, who told me the links were PM'd to me here from himself.

Moral of the story?

Always ask JMan first.

Anyway, onto the show itself.

Ownage.

It was an overall great piece of business, and, more importantly, set Jabe on the path towards the future.

The opening seg was, perfect, although, it could have done with a K-Flare promo to kick things off.

I did all the signs, with a few from R(ob) thrown in for S&G's... After reading the signs again I thought, I wonder if everybody got all of them.

First up, Sleepy, G-Scorp, and LRB.

Basically I love all three characters, and I booked this shit because I wanted to. No history here, just three great members of the roster who just so happen to be on separate brands. Payne wrote out the finish of this match, and I edited it into a promo that he had also done. A promo in which he unveiled the JBW Southern Heavyweight Championship. A championship that Payne and I had discussed as late as last year! Entrances for this match are a sore subject (Sorry again, Sleepy Smile), but I had fun with the K-Flare announcing.

For the K-Flare announcing I just said what I thought they would say (IC), and went with it. Glad peeps enjoyed it.

TBC

KashDinero
CEO Of JBW (Admin)
CEO Of JBW (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jman on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:53 pm

KashDinero wrote:Obviously the links were a problem, and, lol, here's the story on that...

I first asked Whatsy on FB, and Jose then also said he'd do what he could. Poot also offered, but as I had my two best men on the case, I told him it was not needed for him to do it... Obviously I backed the wrong horse, as I waited for the links, but all I got was a "sorry Kash" Smile

Tail tucked firmly between my legs, I went back to Poot and begged him to help out. He said he would, so I felt a little panicked when they failed to arrive. I was once again relieved to hear from JMan, who told me the links were PM'd to me here from himself.

Moral of the story?

Always ask JMan first.

This is totally true.

alien

Even Random Alien thinks so.
Jman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Robareid on Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:01 pm

Review on the Mayhem House show by SEZ

Time for another review, this one will obviously be a fair bit shorter though. Because it was a house show without promos, I'm not going to do a fav five, and I don't want to end with a negative, so I'll get them out the way now.

Constructive Critisism

- Again, like I said in my last review, the finisher names. I'll just quote myself because I'm too lazy to say the same thing again

- This may just be me, but when it says something like "he hits him with the dixie drop then hooks on the trailer hitch" I don't know what the fuck is happening. Sure I know LRB is hitting then locking on his two finishers, but I don't know what they are, and I like to visualise it in my head. Would be nice if it was made clear what each finisher was.

- Since it's a house show, there wern't any promos. I get that. However, for me, this gives you a grat oppertunity to write some great finishes to the matches. More than just a "he hits his finisher and gets the win" but the last minute or so of the match. The main event leant itself perfectly to this, you could have really got some drama going, with the two guys racing for the win at the end. Without this, it just felt like video after video, and TBH how many people actually watch more than the last minute of all the videos

That's it, no more critisisms, I've got them all out of my system. Now, onto the positives

I really enjoyed this little read, it was nothing major but it was a good thing to occupy around ten-fifteen minutes match videos included. I especially liked the beginning, with all the description it really made you get into the event. You set the stage really well, but as stated above I felt you lacked a little with description following that, which was a little disappointing after a great start.

You gave us a nice range of matches, from a nice tag team opener, to a match of two former tag partners, to some squash matches in the middle (where double R got the win. That's two in a row, is this a streak building up? Wink), to a rematch between Truth and Sandy and finally the main event, the card was fairly stacked. You chose some nice matches, but like previously stated I'd have prefered written endings (do I sound like a broken record or what)

The ending was the best bit though. Jason Alexander! What a debut! It was written really well and I for one am really excited to see what this guy is going to amount to in the land of Jabe. He looks lke he's headed straight to the top

So all in all great job SEZ Smile
Robareid
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  S.E. Zero on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:50 am

Robareid wrote:Review on the Mayhem House show by SEZ

Time for another review, this one will obviously be a fair bit shorter though. Because it was a house show without promos, I'm not going to do a fav five, and I don't want to end with a negative, so I'll get them out the way now.

Constructive Critisism

- Again, like I said in my last review, the finisher names. I'll just quote myself because I'm too lazy to say the same thing again

- Since it's a house show, there wern't any promos. I get that. However, for me, this gives you a grat oppertunity to write some great finishes to the matches. More than just a "he hits his finisher and gets the win" but the last minute or so of the match. The main event leant itself perfectly to this, you could have really got some drama going, with the two guys racing for the win at the end. Without this, it just felt like video after video, and TBH how many people actually watch more than the last minute of all the videos

That's it, no more critisisms, I've got them all out of my system. Now, onto the positives

I really enjoyed this little read, it was nothing major but it was a good thing to occupy around ten-fifteen minutes match videos included. I especially liked the beginning, with all the description it really made you get into the event. You set the stage really well, but as stated above I felt you lacked a little with description following that, which was a little disappointing after a great start.

You gave us a nice range of matches, from a nice tag team opener, to a match of two former tag partners, to some squash matches in the middle (where double R got the win. That's two in a row, is this a streak building up? Wink), to a rematch between Truth and Sandy and finally the main event, the card was fairly stacked. You chose some nice matches, but like previously stated I'd have prefered written endings (do I sound like a broken record or what)

The ending was the best bit though. Jason Alexander! What a debut! It was written really well and I for one am really excited to see what this guy is going to amount to in the land of Jabe. He looks lke he's headed straight to the top

So all in all great job SEZ Smile

Well first off thank you for the feedback.

I made some of the moves visual as you said but really its up to users to let you know what their moves are through the bios many of which many are not here and if they are are just not detailed enough to imagine as they should be. HWA is gonna do something I believe should be done if efeds are to truly be enjoyed as they truly should and thats typing it all manually no need for videos. That transition to videos from actually writing shows has been ideal since life, work among many other things prevent many from using this format but it were to be used then the true creation whether its its your character or if you are a writer a show you yourself envisioned in your mind because to me when you first created your character or are picturing a feud of enormous proportions sometimes videos just don't cut it. It's a sad fact but its a fact nonetheless. So I'm not sure if that pet peeve of yours may one day be truly satisfied.

As far as the show goes. I'm very unfamiliar with the style JBW uses where you put so much immense detail as the show goes by and am sorry it wasn't satisfactory to you in that area. Time was not something I could devote as well as it should have to this House Show given all my other duties as BWA writer, reviewer, my characters across other feds and now I run a news site on Facebook along with many of my BWA companions. Please understand this House Show as far I was concerned was to give JBW something to look forward to along with the K - Flare Special to inspire other users to venture into doing this themselves so that Jabe would flourish as it once did because with the time we were down and the time its taking to put out shows on a constant basis truly EWNCW and HWA have become feds to keep an eye out for. So if you and any other user can in fact devote their time to creating a more JBW styled House Show then hell go for it what do you got to lose? Unfortunately I couldn't do it so again I offer my apologies.

I'm glad you enjoyed the show even if it wasn't in its entirety my reasoning for the segments you did not enjoy so much being previously stated just above. I look forward to using Alexander on JBW but we need to get the ball rolling soon other wise all this momentum we create with the House Shows and the K - Flare Special will be all for nothing. Not bashing on anyone or anything I just feel like if we don't capitalize soon on all these events we will continue to be talked about as if we weren't the best and be questioned as to whether all the changes made over the time we were away were the cause of our downfall.

So get inspired people, we gotta make JBW be talked about as the best because we are the best. Let's show em why.
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000514821421

Back to top Go down

Post  S.E. Zero on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Great to see some shows, both R(ob) and Jman did a great job. I liked that Shuri was in action for both shows and that there were a lot of interesting finishes throughout both shows to make them good reads. Awesome job guys.
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000514821421

Back to top Go down

WARFare Draft Show Review

Post  Robareid on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:12 pm

The eFedding version of Meltzer is back, and it’s time to review what I personally feel was the best eFedding show I’ve ever read. It’s going to be a long one, so strap yourself in and get ready for a bumpy ride.

Live Reactions

Signs – got to love them
Ron Burgundy is an awesome hyper
The Smackdown Champion lol
Great promos from all the champs and Rome. I have literally no idea how this one will pan out
New champion! First match of the night and Sleeper dethrones LRB. LRB didn’t even get a title defence
Could Shuri’ win the GRR? I doubt it
Gotta love V3, or soon to be TOAK
SHURI-SIAKI TEASE!!!!
EWA got a sneaky mention Wink
Great Dingo promo
Another EWA reference Smile Good ET promo
See more? Confused… Anyway good debut from Itsvan
Panzers win! Great start for them
MEGABRAWL!
Armageddon UK! Who the hell are they? Kash that’s 2 mistakes so far in like a gazillion pages, thou should be ashamed!
Apocalypse UK – 2-0!
Beersteins are back! Awesome! They’re attacking me! SHIT!
Only Rome can be uni-champ… Interesting
:O Panda Massacred!
Horrorcore  Mayhem. Cool beans
Chainsaw vs. Sandamn – Dream match 2 after Siaki vs. Shuri
Jose is gone from WARFare! I guess that means Alpha’s getting drafted too then
More Shuri-Siaki teasing
See more again… mysterious
WHA! Finger poke of doom! Ma$$ heel turn?
So we now have unified Tag Champs… Who are banned…
GRR baby!
What a lot of powerbombs in the early going. What a lot of people
It’s getting really crowded in here
Up to eight and still no eliminations
Wait, I stand corrected, 1 down and 18 to go. Poor Damien
There’s now 10 guys in the ring! Well RuM’s on the outside by oh well…
A dozen guys in the ring now and still only one eliminated. This is epic!
Another powerbomb!
Ano Doom! Jabe’s new monster!
It seems Sam’-‘Saw have something to say about that
Doom doesn’t care! 3 down 16 to go!
Three more powerbombs! Shining’s out! 15 to go!
Another powerbomb… hello Brick
Zues, Brick, Sandman and Doom all gone! 11 to go!
Wait, there are more than twenty people? Oh yeah, JA & Doom. *Adjusts count* 13 to go
Lol at Alexander’s elimination
Cage vs. Alexander fued?
Then there was 3 – Proph, TDA & Kayden
Proph vs. TDA = EPIC
TDA wins! YES! YES! YES!
GRR was nothing less than EPIC!
Time for the draft
Octane! Sick roster, can’t wait
Proph to Mayhem! Will he finally win a title?
Azreal? So he wins a loser leaves WARFare… and leaves WARFare?
Nasty Boys! Alpha Dog! Zues! Azreal! Proph! Mayhem = Stacked
Hello WARFare my new home
ROMAN FLARE! This guy could bring ALL the gold over to WARFare
V fuckin’ 3! I don’t care if they’re not teaming, that’s still George, Ma$$ and Siaki even on their own
IMHO WARFare won that draft
Where’s Caesar! Of all the matches to miss
Rome! Rome wins! Roman Flare is duel World Champion!
Does that mean K-Jam is now on SD?
Holy SHIT! Roman Flare = Caesar! Mark = Out!
So does this mean no more Flare or Caesar, only Rome?
WHAT A SHOW!

Overall thoughts
Holy Jose what a fuckin’ show!

From top to bottom this show was pure brilliance. From The Sleeper winning the Southern Heavyweight Championship, to the debut of all the new guys, to the Siaki-Shuri’ teases, to the megabrawl, to the return of the Beersteins, to the finger poke of doom, to the epicness that was the Gold Rush Rumble, to the actual draft, to the epic triple threat main event and the reveal of Roman Flare and Caesar of being one and the same, all were amazing! As always the commentary was sublime also. This show ROCKED, no doubt about it. This was my favourite Jabe show, scratch that eFedding show, EVER!
It started off with such a bang. We had all the World champions delivering great promos and some chap called Rome did pretty well too. We then had a complete shocker with LRB losing his own title on his first defence to the Sleeper. I’m really looking forward to this feud and reckon it’ll be a sleeper hit for one of the best feuds on WARFare in the coming months (no pun intended).
Then there was the debut of five new guys in JBW. The Panzer Division, Extraterrestrial, Dingo Mac, Istvan Gretsky. They all delivered great promos and I see a bright future for all five of them here in the land of Jabe. If I had to pick the one guy who gave the best promo then it’d be Dingo Mac just, but they were all great. I’m pretty good friends with most of these guy’s creators (EHC, B-Mac and Ben) so I’m really happy they’ve made their way into the land of Jabe. Three of these guys, (Mac, ET and Gretsky) are going to Showdown and I think this is really great. For a while now SD! has been lacking in depth. They’ve had Shining Light, Kayden James, Caesar, G-Scorp, RedRuM, Broc and Sully, and that’s been about it. Well, that’s all changing now. Sure, Team BS and Caesar are gone but they’ve gained Mac, ET, Gretsky, Kiddson and maybe even K-Jammin if Kash follows up on his threat. Also Daniel May is ready to make his return so he may be returning to Showdown. With all these new guys, Showdown! Has never looked so stacked.

Another awesome part was all the Siaki-Ma$$-Shuriken segments throughout the night. They were simply EPIC! I mean, we’ve finally got a heel Ma$$ Dinero after all this time. It built up really well for the V3 vs. TOAK match/turn and for the EPICNESS that was Siaki-Shuri.

We then had the MEGABRAWL! This was so great to read, Brick, Damien, Proph and Zues KILLED each other! There was some awesome writing here and this feud between these four has become one of my favourites in all of JBW. I’ll be interested to see what twists can be put on it now they’re over on the Mayhem side of things.

We then got to a personal segment for me. Apocalypse UK got another win to take them to 2-0 but the important part was the Beersteins returning and starting a feud with AUK. I was a big fan of the Beersteins and was sad when they left so it’s great that they’re back. It’s also my first proper feud since the one I came into Jabe with against Matt Haze and he went AWOL mid-way through. I really look forward to working with Pumpkinhead and Blackfalcon on this feud and hope we can make it entertaining.

Then there was the Gold Rush Rumble. Total and utter epicness. We had the JBW debut of Ano Doom, the inring debut of Jackson Alexander, the in ring return of Kiddson, several feuds continued such as Alpha vs. RuM, James vs. Shining and others, what looks like the start of a few new feuds in Jason Alexander vs. Malcolm Cage and Sandman vs. Samson vs. Ano Doom vs. Chainsaw, the great performance by Proph and the win of TDA! Overall this match was completely amazing. This was the best eFed match I’d ever read at that point. The detail was fantastic, the booking was brilliant, and it was just EPIC!

We then had the draft. The draft itself was just a two way affair between WARFare and Mayhem.
The Alpha Dog, Azreal, The Nasty Boys, Zues Apollo and The Prophecy<> Rob Rage, The Sleeper, The Jackasses, Rome and V3!
Now at first glance it looked completely like WARFare had got the better side of this draft, but under closer analysis I’d say it’s fairly even. The big factor was V3 not really being V3, but just Ma$$. It’s even in my opinion because

Rome & Ma$$ > Proph and Zues
Alpha & Azreal > Rage & Sleeper
Nasty Boys = Jackasses

So the actual draft section was fairly even in my eyes. However, these weren’t the only moves of the night. Oh no, not in the least. Here’s the rundown for each brand
WARFare
Gained: Rome, Ma$$ Dinero, Rob Rage, The Sleeper, The Jackasses, The Panzer Division, Jackson Alexander, The Beersteins
Lost: The Prophecy, Zues Apollo, Alpha Dog, Azreal, The Nasty Boys, Holy Jose, HATE, Butcher, Macabre, Night Wolf
Overall: As I’ve already said I think the proper draft part equals itself out, so I can ignore those ten. I also think that Jason Alexander and Holy Jose are of similar standing, with Jose being a little higher up the pecking order, so those two more or less counter each other out. So that leaves a gain of The Panzer Division and The Beersteins against the loss of HATE, Butcher, Macabre and Night Wolf. To be honest, I feel the WF roster has gotten ever so slightly weaker due to the draft, but not overly so.

Mayhem
Gained: The Prophecy, Zues Apollo, Alpha Dog, Azreal, The Nasty Boys, Holy Jose, HATE, Butcher, Macabre, Night Wolf, Ano Doom
Lost: Roman Flare, Ma$$ Dinero, Rob Rage, The Sleeper, The Jackasses, K-Jammin, Psycho Siaki
Overall: The draft ten cancel each other out, so that leaves the Horrorcore division and Holy Jose against K-Jammin and Psycho Siaki. In my eyes that’s around equal as they’ve lost two of big names there but gained a lot of numbers including Night Wolf, Ano Doom and Holy Jose so I think they’ve come out about equal from the draft.

Showdown!
Gained: Kiddson, Dingo Mac, Extraterrestrial, Istvan Gretsky, K-Jammin
Lost: Caesar
Overall: WIN WIN WIN! Showdown did great of the draft, they gained some great new talent as well as K-Jammin, a huge name! They lost Caesar to Rome, but I still see it as a huge win for Showdown! In this draft.

So now looking at the landscape, I see Mayhem and WARFare about equal. Mayhem pretty much has no tag division now, but has its Horrorcore division to counter the tag division of WARFare. Then their singles divisions shape up like this

WARFare-Mayhem
Rome – Jose
TDA – Alpha
Ma$$ - Proph
Shuriken – Zues
Jman - Godslayer
Alexander - Icarus
Cage - Azreal
LRB - NVON
Sleeper – Truth
- Sandy

Pretty even in my eyes. WF probably edge most of those exchanges but Mayhem have got good ol’ Sandy sitting there as backup. Props to Ka$h for balancing these rosters so well.

Then we got to main event of the night. THIS WAS THE SHIT! It probably wasn’t quite as good a match as the GRR, but it was up there. However, for sheer shock factor it was brilliant. Roman Flare = Caesar. That was just an awesome moment right there. Congratz to Romes and congratz to everybody involved in this angle, it was played to perfection.

So all in all, epic show, brilliant writing, brilliant booking, brilliant angles. It was all just brilliant

Constructive Criticism
You know what, this show was just way too good for me to criticise. I mean, yes there was the occasional little thing. The formatting had the occasional issue, there was the occasional typo and Rome’s final promo didn’t all make sense. But you know what, fuck you underlined header, this show was just too good for me to criticise.

Roba’s fav’ five elephant

However, unlike the title would lead you to believe, I couldn’t pick a “fav’ five”, so I did ten.

10 - Dingo Mac – Great debuting promo. You just got over my friend Smile I could have picked any of the debutants here, but I feel Dingo just about edged it
9 - Ano Doom – Another great debut, throwing you right into the thick of things over on Mayhem. I see big things for Mr Doom here in Jabe
8 - Jason Alexander – Is it just me, or does it already feel like the Puerto Rican Nightmare is already an established name here in JBW. I almost forgot this show had his in-ring debut. WARFare, and specifically Malcolm Cage, watch out!
7 - JMan – Great promo to start the show. He may have lost his title but he’s still one of the big dogs over on WARFare and he put in a great performance in the main event. I’m interested to see who he’ll be feuding with now, will we see TDA vs. Rome vs. JMan?
6 - K-Jammin – Well, he may have lost his title too, and have been moved over to Showdown, but his promo showed he’s still top tier talent and earned him number six on this list
5 - Rysuke Serra – Some great build to the eventual Siaki – Shuri’ – Ma$$ feud here. I really enjoyed his backstage segments
4 - V3 – See above. Also, produced a big SHOCKER with the finger poke of doom. Ma$$ vs. Shuriken is gonna be EPIC!
3 - The Prophecy – MEGABRAWL! Gold Rush Rumble finalist! Epic show, Proph had an epic event
2 - The Devil’s Advocate –But he didn’t win, because TDA won. YES! YES! YES! This shot HAS to be the one that gets him the title. It HAS to be
1 – Rome – All Hail ROME! That is all

Oh, and there was some dark match too…
Robareid
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rome on Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:46 pm

Robareid wrote:
Constructive Criticism
You know what, this show was just way too good for me to criticise. I mean, yes there was the occasional little thing. The formatting had the occasional issue, there was the occasional typo and Rome’s final promo didn’t all make sense. But you know what, fuck you underlined header, this show was just too good for me to criticise.

This is what I get for writing that final promo moooooooonths in advance.

Rome
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down