Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» PotterMore: Anyone else on it?
Wed May 02, 2012 11:30 pm by BlackFalcon

» THE MUSIC THREAD
Wed May 02, 2012 11:19 pm by BlackFalcon

» I Wanna' Be, The Very Best! -- A Pokemon Tribute Thread
Wed May 02, 2012 11:09 pm by BlackFalcon

» WARFare Draft Show Prediction Contest Results
Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:57 pm by HolyJose

» JBW Show Feedback Thread.
Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:46 pm by Rome

» Mayhem "We're back" Episode
Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:17 am by Robareid

» WARFare Draft Show Prediction Contest
Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:34 am by Robareid

» YAY!!!!!!!!!!
Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:12 am by S.E. Zero

» NEW Daniel May profile
Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:35 am by Enforcer

June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:10 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of JBW: JUSTIFIABLY BADASS WRESTLING on your social bookmarking website


THE TV THREAD

Go down

THE TV THREAD

Post  S.E. Zero on Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:14 am

Anything in television can be discussed here Smile
avatar
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Posts : 235
Points : 247
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 30
Location : Humacao, P.R.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000514821421

Back to top Go down

Re: THE TV THREAD

Post  S.E. Zero on Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:46 pm

This got stickied? Shocked Sweet.

I'll start, no White Collar tonight Sad

What else is there good to watch on TV on a Tuesday?
avatar
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Posts : 235
Points : 247
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 30
Location : Humacao, P.R.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000514821421

Back to top Go down

Re: THE TV THREAD

Post  LRB on Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:53 pm

On Tuesdays I like to watch New Girl and Raising Hope, two really funny shows. I just got started watching Big Bang Theory and it's great.

Also, Walking Dead started back YAY!
avatar
LRB
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 98
Points : 105
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 31
Location : Southaven, Mississippi

Back to top Go down

Re: THE TV THREAD

Post  S.E. Zero on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:15 pm

LRB wrote:On Tuesdays I like to watch New Girl and Raising Hope, two really funny shows. I just got started watching Big Bang Theory and it's great.

Also, Walking Dead started back YAY!


I've heard of New Girl (thats the with Zooey Deschanel, right?) and The Walking Dead but never took an interest in them I may keep those in mind, look em up online to catch up on the latest and then follow on TV.

Thanks bro.
avatar
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Posts : 235
Points : 247
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 30
Location : Humacao, P.R.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000514821421

Back to top Go down

Re: THE TV THREAD

Post  LRB on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:21 pm

S.E. Zero wrote:
LRB wrote:On Tuesdays I like to watch New Girl and Raising Hope, two really funny shows. I just got started watching Big Bang Theory and it's great.

Also, Walking Dead started back YAY!


I've heard of New Girl (thats the with Zooey Deschanel, right?) and The Walking Dead but never took an interest in them I may keep those in mind, look em up online to catch up on the latest and then follow on TV.

Thanks bro.

Yeah New Girl is the one with Zooey and she does a great job at playing a quirky, awkward girl and it's hilarious. Walking Dead is the best show on TV IMO, but that may be because I like all things zombies lol
avatar
LRB
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 98
Points : 105
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 31
Location : Southaven, Mississippi

Back to top Go down

Re: THE TV THREAD

Post  S.E. Zero on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:24 pm

LRB wrote:Yeah New Girl is the one with Zooey and she does a great job at playing a quirky, awkward girl and it's hilarious. Walking Dead is the best show on TV IMO, but that may be because I like all things zombies lol


Zombies = The Best Twisted Evil
avatar
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Posts : 235
Points : 247
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 30
Location : Humacao, P.R.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000514821421

Back to top Go down

Re: THE TV THREAD

Post  Rated_R(ob)KO on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:33 am

I usually play catch up with TV on Wednesday but, here's what goes down in my household (Day Wise):

Monday - Adventure Time, 2 Broke Girls, RAW

Tuesday - The Amazing World Of Gumball, The River, Shipping Wars, Storage Wars

Wednesday -

Thursday -

Friday -

Saturday - Whatever new Nickelodeon show is airing. (My son)

Sunday - Once Upon A Time, Walking Dead, Comic Book Men

_________________
STATE OF THE 'E PODCAST

Kashdinero
"And yeah, that's EXACTLY why I don't take you to important meetings lol. You're like a wild pitbull... it's like taking a crocidile to a dog show, bull in a china shop. You're like a Great White Shark ready to strike. You shoved your cyber **** down his throat."


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STATE OF THE 'E PODCAST
avatar
Rated_R(ob)KO
COO Of JBW (Admin)
COO Of JBW (Admin)

Posts : 148
Points : 199
Reputation : -26
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 33
Location : Southern New Jersey

http://jbwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: THE TV THREAD

Post  LRB on Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:49 pm

Rated_R(ob)KO wrote:I usually play catch up with TV on Wednesday but, here's what goes down in my household (Day Wise):

Monday - Adventure Time, 2 Broke Girls, RAW

Tuesday - The Amazing World Of Gumball, The River, Shipping Wars, Storage Wars

Wednesday -

Thursday -

Friday -

Saturday - Whatever new Nickelodeon show is airing. (My son)

Sunday - Once Upon A Time, Walking Dead, Comic Book Men

For me its

Monday - House, RAW
Tuesday - Raising Hope, New Girl, maybe American Idol (I know, you don't have to say it)
Wednesday - Whatever I happen to catch, probably American Idol
Thursday - Impact, Big Bang Theory
Friday - Maybe Smackdown
Saturday - channel surfing
Sunday - Walking Dead, Talking Dead

Although now that I have Netflix I can watch whatever I want, whenever Laughing
avatar
LRB
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 98
Points : 105
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 31
Location : Southaven, Mississippi

Back to top Go down

Re: THE TV THREAD

Post  S.E. Zero on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:52 pm

For me:

Monday - Pair of Kings and Kickin' It, Alcatraz, RAW and DDD

Tuesday - White Collar, Shipping Wars and Storage Wars

Wednesday - Dog the Bounty Hunter, Restaurant: Impossible, Royal Pains/Psych (depending on which show is in season)

Thursday - Jersey Shore (I have to cause of my brother -__-), Burn Notice/Suits (see Royal Pains/Psych above)

Friday - Smackdown and Spartacus: Vengeance

Saturday - Whatever new Nickelodeon show is airing plus any HBO/Starz premiere thats any good

Sunday - Up in the air (I dont really watch that much on Sundays...=/)
avatar
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Posts : 235
Points : 247
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 30
Location : Humacao, P.R.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000514821421

Back to top Go down

Re: THE TV THREAD

Post  LRB on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:17 pm

Zero you gotta catch The Walking Dead on Sundays. It's the only reason Sunday's exist for me really. Walking Dead and church that's it lol.

P.S. I don't know why but I keep reading your name as Sub Zero
avatar
LRB
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 98
Points : 105
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 31
Location : Southaven, Mississippi

Back to top Go down

Re: THE TV THREAD

Post  S.E. Zero on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:49 pm

LRB wrote:Zero you gotta catch The Walking Dead on Sundays. It's the only reason Sunday's exist for me really. Walking Dead and church that's it lol.

P.S. I don't know why but I keep reading your name as Sub Zero


I'll keep in mind for sure.

Yeah...I know, I just figured Straight Edge Zero was a tad too long so S.E. Zero now works but you're right it looks like Sub Zero Razz
avatar
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Posts : 235
Points : 247
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 30
Location : Humacao, P.R.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000514821421

Back to top Go down

Re: THE TV THREAD

Post  Jman on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:59 pm

Monday- House, Alcatraz, Castle (the latter two usually the next day because of...) RAW

Tuesday- Top Shot, whatever else is on

Wednesday- Whatever's on

Thursday- IMPACT, (if I can stomach it.) Impractical Jokers

Friday- SD, whatever's on

Saturday- whatever's on.

Sunday- Shameless, Once Upon A Time, monthly PPVs.
avatar
Jman
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 68
Points : 73
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 25
Location : South Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: THE TV THREAD

Post  LRB on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:47 pm

TV is great. I have considered getting rid of it though and just doing Netflix and Hulu, but how will I watch my wrestling and my shows the week they come out Sad
avatar
LRB
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 98
Points : 105
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 31
Location : Southaven, Mississippi

Back to top Go down

Re: THE TV THREAD

Post  S.E. Zero on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:51 pm

LRB wrote:TV is great. I have considered getting rid of it though and just doing Netflix and Hulu, but how will I watch my wrestling and my shows the week they come out Sad


Youtube or streams? scratch
avatar
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Posts : 235
Points : 247
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 30
Location : Humacao, P.R.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000514821421

Back to top Go down

Re: THE TV THREAD

Post  LRB on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:01 pm

S.E. Zero wrote:
LRB wrote:TV is great. I have considered getting rid of it though and just doing Netflix and Hulu, but how will I watch my wrestling and my shows the week they come out Sad


Youtube or streams? scratch

Yeah but ain't they trying to shut down all the streams
avatar
LRB
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 98
Points : 105
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 31
Location : Southaven, Mississippi

Back to top Go down

Re: THE TV THREAD

Post  S.E. Zero on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:31 pm

LRB wrote:Yeah but ain't they trying to shut down all the streams


I'm sure they are but there's a pipsqueak site that overcome te odds and is able to steam, go forth and find it lol
avatar
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Posts : 235
Points : 247
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 30
Location : Humacao, P.R.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000514821421

Back to top Go down

Re: THE TV THREAD

Post  S.E. Zero on Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:23 am

A lot great series coming in to fill the spring lineup but I love the Summer programming most networks give especially Burn Notice Very Happy
avatar
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Posts : 235
Points : 247
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 30
Location : Humacao, P.R.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000514821421

Back to top Go down

Re: THE TV THREAD

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum