JBW: JUSTIFIABLY BADASS WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» PotterMore: Anyone else on it?
A Message From The CEO--KashDinero. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:30 pm by BlackFalcon

» THE MUSIC THREAD
A Message From The CEO--KashDinero. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:19 pm by BlackFalcon

» I Wanna' Be, The Very Best! -- A Pokemon Tribute Thread
A Message From The CEO--KashDinero. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:09 pm by BlackFalcon

» WARFare Draft Show Prediction Contest Results
A Message From The CEO--KashDinero. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:57 pm by HolyJose

» JBW Show Feedback Thread.
A Message From The CEO--KashDinero. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:46 pm by Rome

» Mayhem "We're back" Episode
A Message From The CEO--KashDinero. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:17 am by Robareid

» WARFare Draft Show Prediction Contest
A Message From The CEO--KashDinero. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:34 am by Robareid

» YAY!!!!!!!!!!
A Message From The CEO--KashDinero. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:12 am by S.E. Zero

» NEW Daniel May profile
A Message From The CEO--KashDinero. EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:35 am by Enforcer

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 186 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:31 pm
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of JBW: JUSTIFIABLY BADASS WRESTLING on your social bookmarking website

A Message From The CEO--KashDinero.

Go down

A Message From The CEO--KashDinero. Empty A Message From The CEO--KashDinero.

Post  KashDinero Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:43 am

Hello, to all my fellow Jabsters!

Ka$h welcomes you to our brand new home!

I would ask if you like the place, but that would be a waste of my time... OF COURSE YOU LIKE OUR NEW HOME! In-fact, I'm willing to bet my left nut that 90% of you love it--and so you should. This place right here is "the dream", people, and is the ULTIMATE website dedicated to EFedding, or, more specifically, Justifiably Badass Wrestling. See, JBW has been growing from the moment our founder WWTNA Mark debuted his controversial new EFed, and we have now evolved to the point where we need a little more freedom than our former home allowed us--something our early detractors would never have envisioned... Well, it's actually something that most of us could never have foresaw during those first few pages of what has become known as "The Jabe" thread (which will still be very much active), but I personally have seen the possibilities of our little EFed for quite a while now. Another guy whose vision of JBW's future traveled far outside of the box was a buddy of mine who goes by the name of Rated_R(ob)KO, and after a short conversation one day, R(ob) and I decided that it was time to take a leap of faith and plunge into uncharted waters for an EFed.

Super-massive-props to R(ob) for creating this place, but MEGA-massive-props to each and everyone of you that have stuck with us through thick and thin. JBW is a team effort, and without getting too mushy, we'd be nothing without you.

If this is the first time that you have heard of JBW, then go and create yourself a character and PM it to either Zapphoman, Rated_ R(ob)KO, HolyJose, or myself, and we'll get you started on one of our many shows as soon as we can, so you too can be a part of the fastest growing EFed on the Internet... JBW.

Thanks for reading.

Ka$h.

KashDinero
CEO Of JBW (Admin)
CEO Of JBW (Admin)

Back to top Go down