JBW: JUSTIFIABLY BADASS WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» PotterMore: Anyone else on it?
WWE -- WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:30 pm by BlackFalcon

» THE MUSIC THREAD
WWE -- WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:19 pm by BlackFalcon

» I Wanna' Be, The Very Best! -- A Pokemon Tribute Thread
WWE -- WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:09 pm by BlackFalcon

» WARFare Draft Show Prediction Contest Results
WWE -- WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:57 pm by HolyJose

» JBW Show Feedback Thread.
WWE -- WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:46 pm by Rome

» Mayhem "We're back" Episode
WWE -- WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:17 am by Robareid

» WARFare Draft Show Prediction Contest
WWE -- WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:34 am by Robareid

» YAY!!!!!!!!!!
WWE -- WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:12 am by S.E. Zero

» NEW Daniel May profile
WWE -- WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:35 am by Enforcer

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 186 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:31 pm
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of JBW: JUSTIFIABLY BADASS WRESTLING on your social bookmarking website

WWE -- WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

+6
K-Jammin
LRB
Wade Barrett 1979
S.E. Zero
BlackFalcon
Rated_R(ob)KO
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WWE -- WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT - Page 2 Empty Re: WWE -- WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

Post  Rehmix Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:23 pm

S.E. Zero wrote:I agree, they should get rid of it and use all that time to build feuds for Mania

The only reason the do a PPV between is because they don't like having two of their biggest PPVs back to back. The put one in between as a quasi-buffer for the PPVs. It's like the squash or diva's match between the second biggest match on the card and the main event. Basically, Elimination Chamber is the bathroom break of PPVs.
Rehmix
Rehmix
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

WWE -- WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT - Page 2 Empty Re: WWE -- WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

Post  BlackFalcon Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:40 pm

LRB wrote:
S.E. Zero wrote:Anyone looking forward to EC tomorrow?

Not really, I don't have another stream and I'm working anyway. I really hate that they try to stick such a major PPV in between Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania

Speaking of streams, anyone got any good links?
BlackFalcon
BlackFalcon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  S.E. Zero Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:38 am

Interesting stuff at EC, Del Rio and Christian returned, champions retained and Cena won.... Mad

WrestleMania better bring the heat cause was not awful but damn it wasnt good either.
S.E. Zero
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000514821421

Back to top Go down

Post  Rome Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:39 am

VINCE SCREWED WADE!

IC: *throws Sly through a window*

Rome
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post  S.E. Zero Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:46 am

Rome wrote:VINCE SCREWED WADE!

Indeed I was hoping for a triple threat with Bryan, Barrett and Sheamus now... Sad
S.E. Zero
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post  Rome Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:00 am

S.E. Zero wrote:
Rome wrote:VINCE SCREWED WADE!

Indeed I was hoping for a triple threat with Bryan, Barrett and Sheamus now... Sad

I refuse to watch Smackdown now--and this'll be easy because I never watch smackdown. SUCH SHIT >.<

Rome
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post  S.E. Zero Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:24 am

Rome wrote:I refuse to watch Smackdown now--and this'll be easy because I never watch smackdown. SUCH SHIT >.<

Hahahaha Like I sad WrestleMania better blow me away, I have high for Rhodes and Barrett yet but it is the WWE so they might let me down as they have so many times before
S.E. Zero
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post  Rehmix Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:05 pm

S.E. Zero wrote:
Rome wrote:I refuse to watch Smackdown now--and this'll be easy because I never watch smackdown. SUCH SHIT >.<

Hahahaha Like I sad WrestleMania better blow me away, I have high for Rhodes and Barrett yet but it is the WWE so they might let me down as they have so many times before

You guys are so Dramatic!
Rehmix
Rehmix
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post  S.E. Zero Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:13 pm

Rehmix wrote:You guys are so Dramatic!

No I'm not..... Mad

Okay maybe I am Wink Twisted Evil
S.E. Zero
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post  Rome Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:45 am

CHAIN GANG!

I enjoyed that Cena promo--and yes, I'll probably be Anti-Cena after 'Mania, but FUCK THE ROCK!

Rome
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post  Rome Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:09 am

I hope Wade isn't badly injured. No No No

Rome
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post  Rehmix Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:11 am

Rome wrote:CHAIN GANG!

I enjoyed that Cena promo--and yes, I'll probably be Anti-Cena after 'Mania, but FUCK THE ROCK!

I agree completely. He really did target the whole audience with that one and I think he got a lot of people on his side actually. Except for those utter haters of Cena.
Rehmix
Rehmix
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post  Rome Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:51 pm

Wade dislocated his elbow?... Oh well--who wants to sign the get well soon card?

Rome
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post  K-Jammin Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:22 pm

Not sure if any of you discussed this a few pages back but to be honest I can't be fooked to go back and look as alot of you bore me ( I joke ) But could anyone tell if the Undertaker was bald or not?
K-Jammin
K-Jammin
The Mod Boss
The Mod Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  S.E. Zero Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:34 pm

K-Jammin wrote:Not sure if any of you discussed this a few pages back but to be honest I can't be fooked to go back and look as alot of you bore me ( I joke ) But could anyone tell if the Undertaker was bald or not?

Dont think he is bald bold like a haircut similar to his American Bad Ass days but you could see hair from the forehead of Taker so I dont think he's bald.
S.E. Zero
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post  K-Jammin Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:16 pm

S.E. Zero wrote:
K-Jammin wrote:Not sure if any of you discussed this a few pages back but to be honest I can't be fooked to go back and look as alot of you bore me ( I joke ) But could anyone tell if the Undertaker was bald or not?

Dont think he is bald bold like a haircut similar to his American Bad Ass days but you could see hair from the forehead of Taker so I dont think he's bald.

Short hair would look so bad-ass if he grew his Lucifer Ministry Of Darkness beard back aswell!
K-Jammin
K-Jammin
The Mod Boss
The Mod Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  S.E. Zero Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:27 pm

K-Jammin wrote:
S.E. Zero wrote:

Short hair would look so bad-ass if he grew his Lucifer Ministry Of Darkness beard back aswell!

So true. Haha that would've looked awesome.
S.E. Zero
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post  S.E. Zero Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:30 pm

Rome wrote:Wade dislocated his elbow?... Oh well--who wants to sign the get well soon card?

I do. Here's mine:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
S.E. Zero
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post  Rome Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rome
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post  S.E. Zero Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:51 pm

C.M. Punk vs Bryan III what do you guys think? Their match on Smackdown was awesome. I look forward to seeing it again tonight on Raw if its happens (it wll lol) but still they need to add ''drama'' for the Long vs Larigintis match at WM.
S.E. Zero
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post  LRB Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:19 am

S.E. Zero wrote:C.M. Punk vs Bryan III what do you guys think? Their match on Smackdown was awesome. I look forward to seeing it again tonight on Raw if its happens (it wll lol) but still they need to add ''drama'' for the Long vs Larigintis match at WM.

My opinion on it is that as great as the Punk/Bryan matches are they are going a bit overkill with it. "We need a fantastic match, lets do Punk and Bryan again". I hope that WWE does start listening to Punk as he indicated in an interview and put some feelers out to some more talent who could liven up the "Wrestling" scene on our weekly entertainment programs.
LRB
LRB
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  S.E. Zero Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:32 pm

LRB wrote:
S.E. Zero wrote:C.M. Punk vs Bryan III what do you guys think? Their match on Smackdown was awesome. I look forward to seeing it again tonight on Raw if its happens (it wll lol) but still they need to add ''drama'' for the Long vs Larigintis match at WM.

My opinion on it is that as great as the Punk/Bryan matches are they are going a bit overkill with it. "We need a fantastic match, lets do Punk and Bryan again". I hope that WWE does start listening to Punk as he indicated in an interview and put some feelers out to some more talent who could liven up the "Wrestling" scene on our weekly entertainment programs.

Yeah, vintage WWE. They see something good and they abuse it to the point of no return rather than extend it and build it up for bigger and better things.

They plenty of those in FCW in Ambrose, Rollins, Ohno, Cesaro hell even Woods they just need start releasing talents like Mahal, Khali and maybe Slater and call up a few FCW talents like the previously mentioned talents.

They dont have to look for more outside talents but it'd be if they did. We'll see.
S.E. Zero
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post  LRB Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:51 pm

I wonder if Ohno and Cesaro will be called the Kings of Entertainment instead of the Kings of Wrestling
LRB
LRB
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  S.E. Zero Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:24 pm

LRB wrote:I wonder if Ohno and Cesaro will be called the Kings of Entertainment instead of the Kings of Wrestling

That's if they team them. Cesaro plays a wealthy and arrogant character kinda like Del Rio (which is a problem cause then he wont stand out) and Ohno (I havent seen his character yet) so just in Cesaro they can be called The Kings but the Kings of (whatever Ohno plays).

But if history has shown anything is that tag teams in the WWE arent that important to them and its my guess that 2014 they might abolish the championships all together if things dont change and they put some effort in to rebuilding that division. Hell the Divas might suffer the same fate soon enough.
S.E. Zero
S.E. Zero
Jabroni
Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post  LRB Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:01 pm

S.E. Zero wrote:
LRB wrote:I wonder if Ohno and Cesaro will be called the Kings of Entertainment instead of the Kings of Wrestling

That's if they team them. Cesaro plays a wealthy and arrogant character kinda like Del Rio (which is a problem cause then he wont stand out) and Ohno (I havent seen his character yet) so just in Cesaro they can be called The Kings but the Kings of (whatever Ohno plays).

But if history has shown anything is that tag teams in the WWE arent that important to them and its my guess that 2014 they might abolish the championships all together if things dont change and they put some effort in to rebuilding that division. Hell the Divas might suffer the same fate soon enough.

Though I do, as everyone will, agree that the tag teams in WWE are in shambles I think that Triple H is a fan of them. And it is just too much of a coincidence that they signed both Claudio and Hero to contracts. Hell, they even actively went after Hero to get his medical stuff clear so he could be brought in. There are plenty of great wrestlers to pluck from ROH but they went after one of their best tag teams.
LRB
LRB
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next