JBW: JUSTIFIABLY BADASS WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» PotterMore: Anyone else on it?
POLITICS AND WORLD ISSUES EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:30 pm by BlackFalcon

» THE MUSIC THREAD
POLITICS AND WORLD ISSUES EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:19 pm by BlackFalcon

» I Wanna' Be, The Very Best! -- A Pokemon Tribute Thread
POLITICS AND WORLD ISSUES EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:09 pm by BlackFalcon

» WARFare Draft Show Prediction Contest Results
POLITICS AND WORLD ISSUES EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:57 pm by HolyJose

» JBW Show Feedback Thread.
POLITICS AND WORLD ISSUES EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:46 pm by Rome

» Mayhem "We're back" Episode
POLITICS AND WORLD ISSUES EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:17 am by Robareid

» WARFare Draft Show Prediction Contest
POLITICS AND WORLD ISSUES EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:34 am by Robareid

» YAY!!!!!!!!!!
POLITICS AND WORLD ISSUES EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:12 am by S.E. Zero

» NEW Daniel May profile
POLITICS AND WORLD ISSUES EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:35 am by Enforcer

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 186 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:31 pm
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of JBW: JUSTIFIABLY BADASS WRESTLING on your social bookmarking website

POLITICS AND WORLD ISSUES

4 posters

Go down

POLITICS AND WORLD ISSUES Empty POLITICS AND WORLD ISSUES

Post  Rated_R(ob)KO Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:41 pm

Keep all of that talk here. No need to have things spewing over into other sections.
Rated_R(ob)KO
Rated_R(ob)KO
COO Of JBW (Admin)
COO Of JBW (Admin)

https://jbwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

POLITICS AND WORLD ISSUES Empty Re: POLITICS AND WORLD ISSUES

Post  LRB Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:48 pm

All right I'll start us off. With this upcoming (American) presidential election who are you hoping for. Right now I am for Newt Gengrich. Yeah, he's not my ideal candidate as far as his personal life goes but plenty of presidents have been adulterers and it not affected their work and still been loved for it. I think Mitt Romney is too moderate instead of conservative and I think the nominee needs to be a all out conservative to get the economy back on track. Not that I won't vote for Romney if he gets the nod, because I'll vote for whoever to get Obama out of office.
LRB
LRB
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Poot-Hair Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:29 am

LRB wrote:All right I'll start us off. With this upcoming (American) presidential election who are you hoping for. Right now I am for Newt Gengrich. Yeah, he's not my ideal candidate as far as his personal life goes but plenty of presidents have been adulterers and it not affected their work and still been loved for it. I think Mitt Romney is too moderate instead of conservative and I think the nominee needs to be a all out conservative to get the economy back on track. Not that I won't vote for Romney if he gets the nod, because I'll vote for whoever to get Obama out of office.
I agree with you completely about we need a Conservative to get this country back on track. My personal preference is Ron Paul. The man is a monetary genius and a strict conservative. Of course if Newt or Romney get the nod, I'll gladly vote for them.
Poot-Hair
Poot-Hair
The Southern Freak Mod
The Southern Freak Mod

Location : Ider Alabama...washing the dirt...and poo off my soul

Back to top Go down

Post  HolyJose Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:37 am

As a moderate I have this to say...Fuck Obama he hasn't done much except make MY FAITH forced to do something we don't believe in taking away our right to religious freedom, I'm looking into the Republicsn nominnees and Ron Paul seems the most appealing to me but I don't know it's a tough one
HolyJose
HolyJose
The Mexican Mod
The Mexican Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Poot-Hair Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:44 am

HolyJose wrote:As a moderate I have this to say...Fuck Obama he hasn't done much except make MY FAITH forced to do something we don't believe in taking away our right to religious freedom, I'm looking into the Republicsn nominnees and Ron Paul seems the most appealing to me but I don't know it's a tough one
Ron Paul to me seems to best fit what I think this country needs. Romney is a bit of a moderate-liberal Republican, Newt is more more strict but I have heard very little on any of his policies. Ron Paul is one of the better choices. Not to mention he supports legalization of Marijuana for recreational purposes
Poot-Hair
Poot-Hair
The Southern Freak Mod
The Southern Freak Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  HolyJose Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:46 am

Poot-Hair wrote:
HolyJose wrote:As a moderate I have this to say...Fuck Obama he hasn't done much except make MY FAITH forced to do something we don't believe in taking away our right to religious freedom, I'm looking into the Republicsn nominnees and Ron Paul seems the most appealing to me but I don't know it's a tough one
Ron Paul to me seems to best fit what I think this country needs. Romney is a bit of a moderate-liberal Republican, Newt is more more strict but I have heard very little on any of his policies. Ron Paul is one of the better choices. Not to mention he supports legalization of Marijuana for recreational purposes

Newt seems like a good back up. But I'm waiting for the congressional elections to really make an impact. Because that's we're decisions happen. They need to let go the party lines and get shit done and do their job representing the people
HolyJose
HolyJose
The Mexican Mod
The Mexican Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Poot-Hair Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:56 am

Yeah that's the argument for both sides of the aisle really. The both say "I'm willing to drop party lines and work with the other side". Then when an idea gets proposed by a democrat, all the republicans are against it and the democrats for it and vice versa.

Then if something goes wrong it's "the other guy's fault". I'm curious to see how things go this time
Poot-Hair
Poot-Hair
The Southern Freak Mod
The Southern Freak Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  LRB Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:51 pm

I just feel as though Newt in the broader sense seems like a better choice. I worry about Paul maybe being focused on certain issues like his whole federal reserve thing and I don't know many of his other issues. I know that he is a staunch Christian so he is anti-abortion and anti-gay marriage and whatnot. I just think that he will fall short like McCain did because he is old. Newt may not be the greatest but I think that if he plays his cards right and establishes himself as the truly conservative candidate then he will have the best chance of winning.
LRB
LRB
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  LRB Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:21 pm

OK, so Jersey is apparently half-masting the flags for Whitney Houston's death. What the fuck? The flag should not be lowered for anyone who did not die in service to their country/state/community. I don't know what Chris Christy is thinking
LRB
LRB
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down